Im Letting You Decide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fenix Stay or Fenix Go?

• Fenix Stay's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fenix Goes....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This Guy

You know what I found the funniest about this? He said he already had the "sight" under review. Um, unfortunatly in this day and age, expressing your opinions including racist views is not a crime. Thats why Neo Nazi groups exist out there. As long as there not commiting crimes they are free to express there racist views all they want. So not that I'm saying we want to, but if the owner of this actual site (correct spelling) wanted to turn this into a racist forum web site he could, and there nothing anyone could do about it, because its not a crime. (though in my opinion it should be) So yeah in a nut shell, always funny when a 16 year old tries to threaten legal action on something that isn't even against the law to sound tough.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Who the fuck are you?

Hey look kids, another dumbass nitwit who wants to take my posts out of context and think I was being serious!

I recognize that I'm not that well known here, but you don't see me making a poll in the general newsboard section asking members whether I should stay or go, so your decision to try to reason with and defend him are ridiculous.

Whatever.

Evil Austin

so guys how long is he banned for? good or what. Cause sometimes people come back after a week.

Qwake

Hey look kids, another dumbass nitwit who wants to take my posts out of context and think I was being serious!

I recognize that I'm not that well known here, but you don't see me making a poll in the general newsboard section asking members whether I should stay or go, so your decision to try to reason with and defend him are ridiculous.

Whatever.

If you had read all of my post you would know that that is NOT what I was trying to do :rolleyes:

I didn't think you were being serious, I wasn't being serious myself when I said that...So like, I guess your one of them members who tries to be "cool" and act all big by saying shit like that, kinda like a young LHR?

Okay :08:

Moonlight Drive

You know what I found the funniest about this? He said he already had the "sight" under review. Um, unfortunatly in this day and age, expressing your opinions including racist views is not a crime. Thats why Neo Nazi groups exist out there. As long as there not commiting crimes they are free to express there racist views all they want. So not that I'm saying we want to, but if the owner of this actual site (correct spelling) wanted to turn this into a racist forum web site he could, and there nothing anyone could do about it, because its not a crime. (though in my opinion it should be) So yeah in a nut shell, always funny when a 16 year old tries to threaten legal action on something that isn't even against the law to sound tough.
The day that happens is the day PC goes wayy too far.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If you had read all of my post you would know that that is NOT what I was trying to do :rolleyes:

I didn't think you were being serious, I wasn't being serious myself when I said that...So like, I guess your one of them members who tries to be "cool" and act all big by saying shit like that, kinda like a young LHR?

The only thing your posts are doing is making yourself look like an idiot. Just quit while you're behind, plz.

Quintastic One

Reaction score

Sure, I act cool and big like a young LH, at least she has a reputation of being feared around here, lol. unlike you being the butt of every joke around here. I'll take that rep, so long as you finally admit that nobody actually gives two shits about your opinion.

Kizza

Sure, I act cool and big like a young LH, at least she has a reputation of being feared around here, lol. unlike you being the butt of every joke around here. I'll take that rep, so long as you finally admit that nobody actually gives two shits about your opinion.

People are feared on forums?

Lionden would like a word with her.

UH OHZ!

the dark knight

i just said i was 16 omg..... stop harassing me.. seriously racism is not a joke there is a difference between saying N!@@a and N!@@er

if i ever met you i would kick your ass and curb stomp you so bad.
rofllllllllll im beginning to think this is all a made-up joke.

I believe he was joking when did that.
believe it or not, it worked.

People are feared on forums?

Lionden would like a word with her.

UH OHZ!
sadly, yes. at least lionden's a male(like it makes a different on the internet). btw, that douche's still alive?

Degeneration_X2008

Reaction score
Wow, if only these people were around a couple of years ago then they might know what a racist comment was...hahaha. Freaking mo'mo's