Im Letting You Decide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fenix Stay or Fenix Go?

• Fenix Stay's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fenix Goes....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

My racist remark to begim with was calling Blaze white trash. Soooo racist~! :rolleyes:

Fenix, you're an embarrassment to 'black' people. You make them look as if all of the stereotypes are true. Although, I'd be willing to bet you are just some white kid, thinking he's cool on the net.

Qwake

Wait...Fenix...who are you again?

Who the fuck are you?

That's why so many black people piss me off

Racist imo...

To Fenix: Why don't you just be glad you now have a new black president, there you go, you win! I really don't know why the fuck this thread is in this section. Isn't this suposed to be like, real life problems and shit yet this is just a Blue forum problem you are having. Who cares if you get a fucking infraction, you may have been standing up for what you believe in or whatever but it was in the wrong section which makes it spam I guess. You didn't need to get angry or compalin to Monk and now look, a little infraction turned into a perm ban (hopefully anyways). But still, if you think this is a general serious topic then you have some big problems, not nearly as much as Travis though :eek:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It is currently 1:17 am EST. You have less than eleven hours before I deprive you of the pleasure of visiting our wonderful site.

To those who think I'm joking, I don't bluff unlike Mr. Fenix here.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Just shut the hell up and stay.
Keep contributing and drop this shit about leaving, lol.

Don't you have to be contributing in the first place to keep contributing?

Oh, and learn what racism is. You clearly have no idea.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Where's Rell, Nino, and Dre when you need them?

Just stay Fenix, Monk is just fucking around with you man. This all B.S. anyways, going at it with a mod or admin is just gonna make it worse.

P.S.: Work on your spelling a little bit. Lol

the bold part is true Fenix trust me.

Back when I was new I made the same mistake of going at it with mods and admins got myself a 3 month ban before I was able to work a deal out to get back on the site.

My racist remark to begim with was calling Blaze white trash. Soooo racist~! :rolleyes:

Fenix, you're an embarrassment to 'black' people. You make them look as if all of the stereotypes are true. Although, I'd be willing to bet you are just some white kid, thinking he's cool on the net.

and see as much as I would laugh if u got banned BKB what you did was not racist just you being you.

I mean BKB is white right..he might be from Australia but his skin color is still white.If him calling another white person white trash is racist then so is a black person using any other type of black racist slur right.

So therefor BKB=Not Racist

Fenix=STFU about it and let it go.Trust me if you do it will be better off.

Moonlight Drive

Racist imo...
Exactly my point. I wasn't being racist. I was generalising, which I could do with just about anything (baseball fans, housewives, surfers, etc.), it has nothing to do with skin colour. It's always the black people who make it about skin colour and say 'ZOMG HE DON'T LIKE ME COZ IM BLACK~!'

Dre

Reaction score
LMAO @ internet drama.

Its not being racist for a WHITE MAN calling another WHITE MAN trash. Its like us black people always calling eachother N***a we don't take it as a racist remark. And plus BKB was trying was using it as a joke and trying to make Blaze feel even more miserable of himself.

C4

It's all because of Barack Obama, people are getting out of control after the elections.

And yeah, the poll needs to be answered... FENIX leaves.

the dark knight

i could look up a couple of posts where this guy and chuck said "white trash" IS a racist remark and shouldn't be said anywhere outside hiat/flamechamber. but thats not the point

fenix, your posts WERE spam. you went completely off-topic and started a little e-fight. if you felt "offended" by anything you see outside hiat, click on the report button and the mods are gonna handle it. chuck to be specific if its black-related.

another thing, this topic itself is considered somewhat spammish and should get a warnning. you always post in the wrong sections/places.

with that being said, i think monk should chill out with the infractions' replies. even if he's a tool, dont make it sound so harsh(although i admit it made me lmao).

as for fenix staying, you contribute a bit to the sight but i dont think its our choice now lol. deal with monk.

Wrestling Station

As TDK said, it was just an infraction for spam. 2 points, not a big deal. You did spam and you got an infraction for the spam. I was generous with you man that in the VIP section I actually was merging so many posts without giving a warning nor an infraction to you. So we werent actually harsh to you dude. Take it easy.

As for Monk, :smh you and I should get a chess re-match sometime =(

Great One

Rofl, what a joke man. You know the effects of the new society and new president are taking effect when some fucking cracker is bitching about RACISM. Hate to break it to you, but your color/race is still the majority and is the only one to have never been specifically discriminated against, hence the non-colored thing. Fucking moron.

Racism is a joke as a whole in this century, let alone your dumbass is trying to say people were racist against WHITE people, which is the stupidest thing I've heard in awhile. Seriously go the fuck away, come back when you grow up and maybe grow a brain, and stop crying over stupid things such as this.

Btw, how old are you?

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Don't you have to be contributing in the first place to keep contributing?

Oh, and learn what racism is. You clearly have no idea.

if i ever met you i would kick your ass and curb stomp you so bad.
and the next person who says i dont know what racism is then FUCK YOU!

also i do realize i cant spell for shit thats y high school is a joke i learn more English in french class than i do in English class it self..
i could also give to shits for The new President Barac Obama he is an embarrassment to Black People.. considering he is doing what he is doing... i dont know any black person who would rather be a president than a dealer...

yeah well monk is an idot too giving me a an infraction for spam so that means every1 else who was in volved in it should get infractions.. since you all contributed to the SPAM.....

im not even fucking arround with the fckin mod/admin or w\e monk is i could give to shits for his power position because he does not know any more than i do on websight manage ment ive seen his name once and that was the first time he ever posted a graphic and somehow after that he was an admin....

W\e im done with this thread.. if you guys think racism is a joke then why did the black people fight for over 100 years to abolish it.... think about it...