Im Letting You Decide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fenix Stay or Fenix Go?

• Fenix Stay's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fenix Goes....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Originally Posted by monkeystyle
Dear Fenix0505,

You have received an infraction at Impact Wrestling Forums- WWE, TNA, ROH, wrestling discussions!.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=362800

Reason: Spam
-------
spamming
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Impact Wrestling
Forums- WWE, TNA, ROH, wrestling discussions!

Fenix:
how do i get an infraction for spam, your saying I'm going to get penalized for some kid being racist to my ethnicity? that is a JOKE...

Monkey:
Just shut the fuck up and like it.

Fenix:
You realize i can get this whole sight shut down for you saying that?....

Monkey:
You cannot even spell the most basic of words properly. I have troubles believing the fact that you can even tie your own shoes let alone "sew" someone.

Fenix:
Your right I don't tie my shoes... i have skate board shoes and they are not required to be tied... and even if i don't "sue" you.. i can still get this sight shut down just for you saying that..

Moneky:
Do it pal. I'm calling your bluff.

Fenix:
This sight is already under review..

Monkey:
By whom?

Fenix:
Why should i tell you.... your the cause of this whole problem... for saying that racist remark you said....

Monkey:
Which racist remark was that tard-boy?

Fenix:
Wow ur worse than BKB... u gave me a infraction for spaming... correct?, well i was not spaming i was telling BKB he was being racist against white people for something black people are stereotyped for... and you give me 2 infraction points.. for me protecting my ethnicity you know u should read what im saying b4 you give me a infraction for something really lame because "if i was an admin" i would atleast have the common sence of reading what was going on instead of just giving the kid who is an 08 member against an 07 member just because every1 knows who he is and has more rep than i do, and not every1 knows who i am.. seriously if you read what you said about the pm's you have sent me you would see where the racist remark that came from you was..

What I said:
Quote:
"how do i get an infraction for spam, your saying I'm going to get penalized for some kid being racist to my ethnicity? that is a JOKE..."
What You Said:
Quote:
"Just shut the fuck up and like it."
That is defiantly racism

Monkey:
Fuck it, I'm just going to ban you. I'll let you read this though first. By tomorrow (Monday) by 12 noon est you will be permanently banned from the Impact Wrestling Forums. Its been your pleasure being here.

Fenix:
Why am i getting banned beacuse im defending my ethnicity? thats stupid..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, this is just a joke why am i getting banned for protecting my ethnicity...

Your Choice Guys: I leave or I go?

I may be an o8 member but i have contributed my part.. in the graphic's/request/wwe threads/general discussion/ and almost all but BTB....
I've helped out every1 that i could since i started here....
*TDK - First person i met here who loved my replies on graphics because im a super good rater...
*WS - good person, great graphic creator, helped me out on my graphics by telling me what i needed inprovements on...
*C4 - same thing, great graphic artist, helped me i helped him...

I really hope every1 sees this even after im gone just to see why im getting banned.... even if i did *miss read the thing that BKB posted still im getting banned for protecting my ethnicity.... ehh w\e
now i guess im guna be scileneced for some stupid $#!&..

PeepShow

rcinm9.jpg

You're a fucking moron.

PeepShow

Lets see. Where do I begin...

1. lol, SIGHT

2. I guess I missed the part where saying STFU is racism.

3. You are making a poll as if it matters if you will stay or not.

I could go on and on.

The Rated R CMStar

Someone was racist against white people...oh the humanity!!!

The just shut up and like it remark was about the infraction, not any racist remark, lol. Can't believe you can't understand that

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Someone was racist against white people...oh the humanity!!!

The just shut up and like it remark was about the infraction, not any racist remark, lol. Can't believe you can't understand that

The infraction was on spam for some reason i have no idea about... w\e... as if it matters...... im not im trying to prove a point that he has no reason to ban me.. if you can find the reason for ban ill leave...

btw this is racism every one... just an fyi.. i know it is racism.
Fenix:
how do i get an infraction for spam, your saying I'm going to get penalized for some kid being racist to my ethnicity? that is a JOKE...

Monkey:
Just shut the fuck up and like it.

MikeRaw

Just shut the hell up and stay.
Keep contributing and drop this shit about leaving, lol.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I think your a fucking idiot and an attention whore.

Please leave I guarantee nobody will give a fuck about your permanent absence.

EDIT-Nobody gives two shits if MS is banning you. The fact that you put it in your sig proves my point of you being an attention whore.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
I think your a fucking idiot and an attention whore.

Please leave I guarantee nobody will give a fuck about your permanent absence.

EDIT-Nobody gives two shits if MS is banning you. The fact that you put it in your sig proves my point of you being an attention whore.

r u serious right now? im an attention whore? u even know me.. i put that there to prove a point that im going to get banned for defending my ethnicity... just to show every1 who he really is and the fact that he does not know what he is doing as a Admin... witch reflects upon this sight...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Are you serious right now? I'm an attention whore? Do you even know me? I put that there to prove a point that i'm going to get banned for defending my ethnicity... just to show everyone who he really is and the fact that he does not know what he is doing as a admin... which reflects upon this site...

Yes I am serious
Yes you are an attention whore
Don't wanna know you
Nobody was being racist, most of the time the racism on IWF is a joke.
lol wut
lol wut

PS-wut spelt wrong on purpose

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Where's Rell, Nino, and Dre when you need them?

Just stay Fenix, Monk is just fucking around with you man. This all B.S. anyways, going at it with a mod or admin is just gonna make it worse.

P.S.: Work on your spelling a little bit. Lol

Travis40

Fenix = Epic Fail

:thumbdown:

Fenix goes imo :)

EDIT - One more thing, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE :shifty:

The Rated R CMStar

Again Fenix, altough I will try and say it slow for you this time...

MONKEYSTYLE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BANNING. HE TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP AND LIKE...THE BAN.

Moonlight Drive

This is soo fucking stupid. ZOMG HE SAID STFU I AM BLACK HE DONT LIKE BLACK PEOPLEZ~!1!!111! That's why so many (not all so don't get all bitchy) black people piss me off, somebody doesn't like them and they think it's about race.

You're not hated cause you're black, you're hated cause you're a tard.