I'm Leaving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Oh I know.

I just hate everytime someone makes a post about leaving and then doesn't leave. I'm not saying I want them to leave its just its not very credible.

However apon more thought on this it does make sence. I mean think about it. In pro wrestling when people retire they never stay away or retired for very long. And this is a wrestling forum so why should the members be any different.

Reaction score
I don't understand all of the vitriol that lingers in all types of message boards. It's difficult to gauge any member's real intentions toward other members. You always see them say "kill yourself", or "you're a smurf/asshole/et al. I can't tell if they're blowing off steam by playing a character on the boards or it they're really like that. I'm just as guilty of being a douche online too. Sometimes message boards mirror junior high. Not because of maturity levels,(although that is a factor), but because of cliques that appear and e-pat each other on back and engage in what Gorilla Monsoon used to call the Mutual Admiration Society.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't understand all of the vitriol that lingers in all types of message boards. It's difficult to gauge any member's real intentions toward other members. You always see them say "kill yourself", or "you're a smurf/asshole/et al. I can't tell if they're blowing off steam by playing a character on the boards or it they're really like that. I'm just as guilty of being a douche online too. Sometimes message boards mirror junior high. Not because of maturity levels,(although that is a factor), but because of cliques that appear and e-pat each other on back and engage in what Gorilla Monsoon used to call the Mutual Admiration Society.

Better listen to the 31 year old who holds grudges over red squares, guys.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
If I had a dime for everytime LHR called someone smurf....

Axis

Reaction score
"I" only needs to be a capital when standing on its own. In my post I use the word "i've".

I'm going to cry. Society is fucked.

nation

Reaction score
Definitely not surprised this smurf has come back.