I'm Leaving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This is the last time I'm going to be logged into the IWF, FOR NOW. Right now I got too much shit going on with work and school so I feel I need a break from this.

I know some of you will love this news so type in what you want to say to me before I leave here for the final time in a while. Just remember, I will be coming back ( summertime probably).

Alright it's almost time for me to go but before I do I like to ask LHR this one question.
If i was crying over everyone not liking me everynight then why would I come back here in the summertime hmm?
Well anyways TJ and Sex-Power and everybody else, see you in 2-3 months. And hopefully LKP will be banned by the time I come back.

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Alright it's almost time for me to go but before I do I like to ask LHR this one question.
If i was crying over everyone not liking me everynight then why would I come back here in the summertime hmm?
Well anyways TJ and Sex-Power and everybody else, see you in 2-3 months. And hopefully LKP will be banned by the time I come back.

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!!!

There are only so many tears you can cry before your face starts to hurt. You obviously need a few months to recover so your face wont hurt anymore.

Don't ever compare yourself to Elvis, he was hot and could sing. You're just a fag.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Awesome, hope you die at some point before you return. Real reason you are leaving = no one likes you and you're tired of crying at night.

EDIT: LKP beat me to the punch this time.

Reaction score
This is the last time I'm going to be logged into the IWF, FOR NOW. Right now I got too much shit going on with work and school so I feel I need a break from this.

I know some of you will love this news so type in what you want to say to me before I leave here for the final time in a while. Just remember, I will be coming back ( summertime probably).

You have both work and school?... Since you say you won't be online again, It doesn't matter what we put here because like you said, you won't be online again... Oh, Wait...

And after I backed you up in that post about you having testicle cancer, now I could care less what happens to you.

It appears you have logged in.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
yes some people go to school and go to work at the same time. You still have to pay bills when you go to graduate school/college/etc.

Reaction score
From John's horrible English (despite being English, oddly enough) and the claim that he's fifteen, which I still doubt, I'm guessing that within the next two years, he'll neither be at school, nor will he have a job.

Reaction score
^ Point out 5 mistakes in spelling i've made from the past week (and the capitals of words does not count :).)

LKP

Reaction score
Do not worry John if they cant hate you for a reason the old grammar trick comes out. Ignore them.