• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'm going to be out for a few days...

Halfbreed

Guys, I'm going to be gone for the next couple of days. I've got a death in the family to deal with, along with imminent financial collapse and the loss of my only car, not to mention sickness and a pay cut to work through. I should be back by the middle of this coming week. If you're a person of faith, please pray. Whatever's left of my heart is breaking.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Losing a loved one is very hard time in your life. I went through it a few years ago and it's quite painful.

I'm not a religious person by nature but my thoughts are with you and your family at this time. Please take of yourself.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I completely understand what you are going through. Just finished burrying my uncle this week from his accident at work.

I will pray for you and you family.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Eddie North

I as well am not religious but my thoughts are with you and your family. It's rough I lost my dad a few years ago, but it will get better.

Halfbreed

Thanks guys. I'm back for the time being, as things are hopefully calming down now for the next little while.