I'm Finally Here!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

WWE need to find another gimmick for Snitsky, a gimmick that would suit him as a monster.

Why not make him wear a mask? and make him feud with RVD (heel vs face) and give him a strong storyline and promo cuts with some backstage activity to build him up with the hype needed to make it possible for him to be in the title picture!

Reaction score
I didnt exactly like the idea of the mask but ECW is lacking a good amount of storylines , Snitsky could fill that spot with a member of the "ECW Originals" Such as Rob Van Dam or even Sabu.
I just dont think he deserves a championship oppertunity when we have guys like CM Punk on the roster.

Soulpower

The problem is that Snitsky is not a new guy in the company. Had he been brought in for the first time (as a brand new wrestler) to ECW then he might get more of a raction. But once again, the fact remains... No matter how bad the acne in his face gets, and no matter how many times he shaves his head, its the still Gene Snitsky, the baby-punter with a foot fetish from RAW.

He's getting a push because he's a big guy and Vince has a constant hard-on for big men, but I think a title shot will be as far as he goes... a similar situation to what happened with Test.

3lions

Reaction score
Lashley is a good Champion. It's just that he is forced down our throats. I'd take Lashley over Snitsky every day of the week.

Soulpower

^^Agreed. And Lashley is still a young guy with a TON of potential both in the mic and in the ring. Probelm is, he won't get any better wrestling against Snitsky.

Scorpio

Reaction score
Hey guys' I'm new here and I'm sure I will love it. I am looking forward to becoming a E-Fed wrestler here. I love watching wrestling but if there were to be one company i love the most it would be WWE because of the attitude era.I also like TNA but not as much as WWE. Anyway i hope i make alot friends while I'm here. ThankYou for you're time.

AND THIS IS MY FAV GIF LOL

:carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The invasion continues.

Welcome to the site.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
All those carltons are scaring me, lol.

Anyways welcome to the forum.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That looks like something that might crash a server.