I'm Finally Here!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I agree about that entire statement Lashley vs. Snitsky is a match you would see on Heat or something like that that rivalries going to suck big time....

that's my opinion...

Defiant One

Reaction score
If they build up Snitsky the right way, i suppose he could be, but I seriously doubt WWE will. Snitsky is just another guy who will challenge Lashley and lose.

MikeRaw

^
Thats true man,they are going to keep that title on him until they actually can'yt due to fans losing interest.But then again who knows what the rivalry would be like?I guess we'll have to wait and see

PeepShow

I honestly wouldnt mind Snitsky with the title. Im just tired of Lashley w/ it

Defiant One

Reaction score
Seeing as its ECW itd be nice to see an original at least be in contention for the title, but honestly as long as Lashley loses it. By the way is it too much to ask for Lashley to defend the ECW World Title on ECW, and not appear on RAW all the time.

MikeRaw

Ya i dont get how it can be an ECW orld title and not even have an original hole it yet(correct me if im wrong)
BUt i dont think anyone like sandman or sabu has held it and they should.:)

Maloney

Reaction score
i doubt Snitsky will ver be ECW champion.

xtremebadass

I don't know if I could comprehend snitsky and champion in the same sentence

The Anigma

Reaction score
Snitsky reminds me of a cheap rip-off of Kane whenever i see him I don't know why he just does. they really should give to someone who deserves the title and can defend it on RAW instead of just holding onto it like a prop.

3lions

Reaction score
Snitsky is schduled to be the next challenger for Lashley's ECW World Title, but it is highly unlikely he will become Champion. WWE put the breaks on Snitsky's push when he realised he got no reaction whatsoever from audience's. Vince will percevere with Snitsky's push, but will use it as a tool to, once again, show Lashley's dominance.

phantomgerald

so snitsky is basically useless. then why give him so many squash matches when he is going to job to lashley? its just a waste of time on ECW

3lions

Reaction score
Why build Umaga up as a top guy, just so he could job to Cena?
Why build Kennedy up as a top guy, just so he could job to Lashley?
Why build Hardcore Holly up as a top guy, just so he could job to Lesnar?
Why build Snitsky up as a top guy, just so he can beat jobbers?
Why build Khali up as a top guy, just so he can beat jobbers?

As you may have gathered, the above are all rhetorical questions, as all have already been answered.