Im bored of Antonio please just strip him of the US title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Your gonna hate me for posting this but I dont care im gonna lay down another pipebomb and say Brad Maddox should be US champion as he is a real american, who is very talented in the ring, has good mic skills and has a very good personality. I think this could happen once WWE stop doing this Brad trying to a contract storyline

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
How many here are confident that Cesaro could legit kill Maddox in the ring?

:obama: He does it for America.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Your gonna hate me for posting this but I dont care im gonna lay down another pipebomb and say Brad Maddox should be US champion as he is a real american, who is very talented in the ring, has good mic skills and has a very good personality. I think this could happen once WWE stop doing this Brad trying to a contract storyline

That wasn't a pipebomb, but okay.

Stop using "talented in the ring, good mic skills and good personality" as an excuse because we all know you just think he's hot and that blinds your judgement.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

:pipebombe: works here.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm wondering what Brad Maddox matches BLFFL has actually seen.

The ones shot in Narnia perhaps?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The problem I have with this thread is that it started out basically stating because you don't like Cesaro, so strip him. You didn't provide any real reason why he should be stripped of the championship besides he doesn't mesmerize you. Can you say he isn't talented in the ring? Does he not have the championship look? Yes his mic skills aren't the best, but that's why he's the United States champion,and honestly even without the mic skills he's been a great champion. He has been defending this championship multiple times and has been booked strong. I don't see any reason why he should be stripped any time soon, who can be the United States champion that isn't already higher then the championship? Maybe Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, and others, but they are talented in the ring, and I would still enjoy Cesaro more. I don't know why I took the time to even wrote this, you'll ignore it and write something about Maddox being the best, but whatever.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ive watched some clips of his matches in FCW and he certainly can put on great matches. Dont be surprised when Brad Maddox wins a title in his first year in the company remember HHH is high on him and look what happened to Sheamus he got pushed to the top in his first year and got the WWE title

Lady Deathbane stop saying I only like Brad cos of his looks cos I like him for his talent

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Ive watched some clips of his matches in FCW and he certainly can put on great matches. Dont be surprised when Brad Maddox wins a title in his first year in the company remember HHH is high on him and look what happened to Sheamus he got pushed to the top in his first year and got the WWE title

Lady Deathbane stop saying I only like Brad cos of his looks cos I like him for his talent

This. All of this. :yes:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Im bored of Antonio please just strip him of the US title

Can you link some please