Im bored of Antonio please just strip him of the US title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Opening. It's a thread where we can discuss Antonio Cesaro, that's good.

Just don't post LQ posts, or your post will be junked and you will be warned. People target BLFFL because her opinions are unpopular, that's not fair.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I personally cannot see how people don't like Cesaro. He puts out great matches like a car factory produces cars, his promos aren't the best but he is far from stale.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's because her opinions are negatively based and offensive on people who are actually better. Maddox over DZ? KellyKelly being the best diva ever? ....Stripping Cesaro because she sees his winning as stale, even though CM keeps her "satisfied?"

I reported, but only so i could post the above part.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So? You disagree with her opinion. Opinions can't be wrong. I am a fan of Cesaro but I can 100% tell you that I can easily watch RAW and not be bothered if I miss every single Cesaro segment, they're not drawing me to the show at all.

Tapout1

Jobber
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Im bored of Antonio please just strip him of the US title he is boring, stale and is going nowhere
Antonio should have a mutli-year title reign!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm bored of your constant idiotic threads.
Please share your thoughts to someone that cares.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
I'm bored of your constant idiotic threads.
Please share your thoughts to someone that cares.

WrestlingForums said:
Hello, we are from http://www.wrestlingforums.net/
We enjoy your threads and your stupidity. Please join our site.

Sincerely, Kelly Kelly and Brad Maddox

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Crayo said:
Opening. It's a thread where we can discuss Antonio Cesaro, that's good.

Just don't post LQ posts, or your post will be junked and you will be warned. People target BLFFL because her opinions are unpopular, that's not fair.

People target BLFFL because her convoluted opinions are based on physical looks and doesn't debate her opinion. No one really gives a shit if she likes Maddox or Kelly Kelly or whoever but when she posts about them all the goddamn time without any real reason besides "they're hot", it kinda' pisses people off. Just saying.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He's a great wrestler but that anti-american gimmick is so played out and beneath him and his abilities. Blame it on the WWE not him. IMO he has returned some prestige to the United States title which honestly has been a damn afterthought the past few years. If you actually enjoy the in-ring stuff, you would know that his matches are some of the best in the WWE. His abilities are ready to be main event stuff, his gimmick just isn't.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Cesaro, but I can see why some people would find him stale or boring. He isn't exactly the most exciting on the mic and his title reign hasn't been mindblowing or anything. He needs a nice solid feud to really get him over (maybe a fued with DBry? :yay: )

Dat uppercut tho.
UPPERCUT.gif
5ed45d6b45bc8a9fd79e4716cd042488.png

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
deth said:
I'm a big fan of Cesaro, but I can see why some people would find him stale or boring. He isn't exactly the most exciting on the mic and his title reign hasn't been mindblowing or anything. He needs a nice solid feud to really get him over (maybe a fued with DBry? :yay: )

Dat uppercut tho.
UPPERCUT.gif
5ed45d6b45bc8a9fd79e4716cd042488.png

I wouldn't put Bryan in the US title scene again. But an over babyface is needed to solidify Cesaro some more. Maybe Miz (He could help Cesaro on the mic as well and he has stepped up his ring work so Cesaro doesn't need to carry the entire match) Kofi or maybe even Del Rio, the matches would be great then in my opinion.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Antonio is a talented wrestler but his gimmick is boring. He needs a decent feud with someone maybe Kofi or Cody Rhodes to help to get him over with the fans.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I still hope there going will ADR as a face, ADR/Cesaro matches would be great. Maybe have Ricardo jump ship and join Cesaro? Have RR teach him Spanish, so he adds another language to his arsenal. Comedy + good matches = great feud. Puts both guys over.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I just don't see how can someone hate Cesaro, he is talented...unbelievably talented.