I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Peep Show is a cunt plain and simple. Why make this thread i hear you ask? Well hes just a prick who only 18 but i think he is just a douche who uses his power to do what he wants to. Anyone request a song on vip, guess what? he is is there within 2 seconds giving them a code or site. What do you hunt down the vip section everyday? And yes doing this thread may get me more infractions or bad rep as per usual's but i got more friends than haters on here so kiss my ass peep show. And why not make a cock out of myself and post here on Hell in a thread i cant get done for it BALLLINN!

Wordlife

I love the fact that he can get my my random song/album requests... he's a fucking G for that matter

Plus he's from the Chi... repping the city where the G's don't die!

MJ807

Reaction score
I agree fuck Peep Show that mother fucker piece of dog shit ass hole licker uncle fucking grandma fucking bitch. lol Puerto Rico

LKP

Ive also helped people in the vip part with songs etc. But he is there like every second of everyday. And i dunno why but he hangs around like a bad smell.

Wordlife

^that's what I was saying lol... though Legendkillerpunk HAS been doin it too lately sometimes... Peep is just a natural at it that's all (thats what she said)

LKP

No no that's just one small thing that bothers me about him. And monkeystyle.... nice suit. And for some reason i like worldlife 326

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Peep Show is a cunt plain and simple. Why make this thread i hear you ask? Well hes just a prick who only 18 but i think he is just a douche who uses his power to do what he wants to. Anyone request a song on vip, guess what? he is is there within 2 seconds giving them a code or site. What do you hunt down the vip section everyday? And yes doing this thread may get me more infractions or bad rep as per usual's but i got more friends than haters on here so kiss my ass peep show. And why not make a cock out of myself and post here on Hell in a thread i cant get done for it BALLLINN!

That's a bad thing? Or are you just mad that he gets to it before you do and stealing your rep or praises since he got it 1st?

LKP

Well he was a sarcastic cunt. I love this hell in a thread its anything goes. Hey peep show you 18 yr old virgin fancy a wrestling lesson? Oh i forgot your a teenage cuntbag you know fuck all about sex yet. Let alone wrestling!

exC.On

Reaction score
hmm, not trying to be sarcastic, just stating a fact.

btw I lol'd at the "Sarcastic cunt.com/twat" cause it was pretty lame.

LKP

^^^^Lame but true. But considering your from usa id assume your thick as shit :). It does not matter what you think cause your nothing but a pimple on my ass son. ( Awaits the big guns). Got something for those cunts to.

MJ807

Reaction score
:gun2: Don't worry I got your back me and you we'll take out this abomination known as Peep Show