Illuminati and WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

v1LL1n

Jobber
Reaction score
And I'll know these are symbols of the "Illuminati" why? Because people who believe in the Illuminati say they are? Most of these symbols people speak of have no association with the Illuminati that actually once existed. They are things that have become associated with the current fictitious Illuminati through movies and conspiracy theorists. There would have to be substantial and verifiable evidence that these symbols represent a real group.

And I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, so please don't take it that way. I am a scientist and skeptic so I tend to only believe what can be verified with evidence.

I agree that symbols are not inherently illuminati, they have been used to promote magic and their intentions and if you do the research about how and why they use the symbolism they use, you can clearly see it- not just with wrestling, but in everything. Its not imaginary or a conspiracy. Its in plain sight. The illumianti were once something different, but nowdays its NOT a joke. Who influences what you believe and ...why?

• Haha
Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
200.gif

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If you look hard enough, think long enough, and dedicate yourself to an idea... you can literally see anything how you want.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I agree that symbols are not inherently illuminati, they have been used to promote magic and their intentions and if you do the research about how and why they use the symbolism they use, you can clearly see it- not just with wrestling, but in everything. Its not imaginary or a conspiracy. Its in plain sight. The illumianti were once something different, but nowdays its NOT a joke. Who influences what you believe and ...why?

Facts and evidence influence what I believe. The very fact is that other than silly internet rumors, there is no hard evidence that the Illuminati that some people think exists today is anything other than a fairy tale. While I will admit that there are likely things going on that we don't know, I find it hard to believe it's some secret society that is really covering it all up. I mean, think about Watergate. The US government couldn't cover up a few guys breaking into a hotel but they're supposed to be completely hiding a secret society who is really in control? It's nonsense.

There was a time when I believed in many things such as ghosts, secret governments, conspiracy theories but as I studied more and more, I realized how many of these things just have absolutely no evidence other than some very non credible people vouching for them. I decided my time and energy would be better spent studying what is rather than simply what some people want to be.

Reactions: edge4ever

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Facts and evidence influence what I believe. The very fact is that other than silly internet rumors, there is no hard evidence that the Illuminati that some people think exists today is anything other than a fairy tale. While I will admit that there are likely things going on that we don't know, I find it hard to believe it's some secret society that is really covering it all up. I mean, think about Watergate. The US government couldn't cover up a few guys breaking into a hotel but they're supposed to be completely hiding a secret society who is really in control? It's nonsense.

There was a time when I believed in many things such as ghosts, secret governments, conspiracy theories but as I studied more and more, I realized how many of these things just have absolutely no evidence other than some very non credible people vouching for them. I decided my time and energy would be better spent studying what is rather than simply what some people want to be.
American government leaks like a sieve. The Illuminati did exist but it was more or a philosophical thing briefly than a government controlling organisation. In general people believing in conspiracy theories are often intelligent but not as smart as they think they are and if I had to guess on some level its because they like to feel smarter than everyone else because they know the truth.

Reality A+B=C but perhaps D+E is C lets test it.
Conspiracy theory A+B=C and it has to be it ignores D+E or calls it fake.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
American government leaks like a sieve. The Illuminati did exist but it was more or a philosophical thing briefly than a government controlling organisation. In general people believing in conspiracy theories are often intelligent but not as smart as they think they are and if I had to guess on some level its because they like to feel smarter than everyone else because they know the truth.

Reality A+B=C but perhaps D+E is C lets test it.
Conspiracy theory A+B=C and it has to be it ignores D+E or calls it fake.

Pretty much.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
Mate, you're looking to far into this. WWE has always had shit like this, but when you have it in your head that "all mega companies are a part of the illuminati" then you see things because you want to. Let me ask you, do you believe in ghosts? Because people that do could take any photo and see ghosts in it. They have a confirmation bias, they'll use any shadow or light in a picture to justify their beliefs and run with it. I'm not saying you're a bad person or anything, or that you want to trick people, but if you look hard enough, you can see ghosts in everything, same goes with the illuminati.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If WWE was part of the illuminati, The Clique would of given it a way by now.

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mate, you're looking to far into this. WWE has always had shit like this, but when you have it in your head that "all mega companies are a part of the illuminati" then you see things because you want to. Let me ask you, do you believe in ghosts? Because people that do could take any photo and see ghosts in it. They have a confirmation bias, they'll use any shadow or light in a picture to justify their beliefs and run with it. I'm not saying you're a bad person or anything, or that you want to trick people, but if you look hard enough, you can see ghosts in everything, same goes with the illuminati.
Allestar Black, The Ascension, all have the illuminati signs in their Music Backgrounds...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Couldn't put it better myself

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
How is this a featured thread?