Illuminati and WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

v1LL1n

Jobber
Reaction score
Anyone notice the growing number of signs, symbolism and ideals portrayed in WWE since going public? Its blatantly obvious how much it is saturated with illuminati symbolism and messages. The New World Order aside. The corporate WWE and their "messages" of equality and womens revolution and anti-bullying and wellness policy all seems so fake to me. WWE feels so tainted I am happy there is so much other wrestling available...thoughts?
cd4ceebd839a12e21cf2fd313d2fa6ab.png

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you right

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ok symbols, I do see what you're saying there. But all the rest.... idk society as a whole is changing.

In all honesty the only....only reason I even thought to check out wwe again after 12 years of not watching was because I came across a video names illuminati in wwe. It was the ascension video. And I was like wow that's crazy.

And then I thought "well... let's see what wwe looks like these days" and found out wrestlemania 31 was only 2 days away...so I ordered the network and fell back in love with wwe. I've been taking a break lately. Haven't watched a whole lot since mania 33. But I plan on watching elimination chamber. I really want to get into it again.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If someone specifically goes out and looks for something, they're going to find it there whether it actually exists or not.

Reactions: edge4ever

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
aleister_black_logo_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16-dbrw2ty.png

This Guy is HUGE on using Illuminati symbols. His jacket, The Hand Signal, his Background theme Music. Etc. I can see it. I can sense it. And I dnt feel right about this guy. Sure He might be good to u guys, But I really dnt care for him.

Reactions: v1LL1n

v1LL1n

Jobber
Reaction score
If someone specifically goes out and looks for something, they're going to find it there whether it actually exists or not.

It wasn't so much looking for it - no conspiracy here - they're certainly not hiding them - but more about not helping but to notice them more and more frequently.

Ill compile a small list. Theres a bunch.

v1LL1n

Jobber
Reaction score
Ok symbols, I do see what you're saying there. But all the rest.... idk society as a whole is changing.

In all honesty the only....only reason I even thought to check out wwe again after 12 years of not watching was because I came across a video names illuminati in wwe. It was the ascension video. And I was like wow that's crazy.

And then I thought "well... let's see what wwe looks like these days" and found out wrestlemania 31 was only 2 days away...so I ordered the network and fell back in love with wwe. I've been taking a break lately. Haven't watched a whole lot since mania 33. But I plan on watching elimination chamber. I really want to get into it again.

Yes society is changing into the ideals of who is changing it. The influence is incredible.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It wasn't so much looking for it - no conspiracy here - they're certainly not hiding them - but more about not helping but to notice them more and more frequently.

Ill compile a small list. Theres a bunch.

And I'll know these are symbols of the "Illuminati" why? Because people who believe in the Illuminati say they are? Most of these symbols people speak of have no association with the Illuminati that actually once existed. They are things that have become associated with the current fictitious Illuminati through movies and conspiracy theorists. There would have to be substantial and verifiable evidence that these symbols represent a real group.

And I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, so please don't take it that way. I am a scientist and skeptic so I tend to only believe what can be verified with evidence.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh, I'll add that the WWE is overseen by something a lot bigger and a lot scarier than the Illuminati could ever dream of being.

This here:

vince-mcmahon.jpg