If you were the President of the US...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I would sell my soul to Satan and follow his orders.
200.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Rain

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
1. Universal health care.

2. State assisted suicide in all states.

3. Strict gun control.

What's illegal in Botchtopia?

1. Saying or thinking I'm a bad president.

2. Chic-fil-a closing on Sundays.

3. Being outside after midnight.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Hmm...
@Red Rain.
If u were the President of our US, What would u legalize? Illegalize? or what three rules would u have upon entering the white house?
Easy.

1. All male minors of school age will be taught vocations such as archery, machinery, woodwork as well as farming business until the age of 18. This means all firearms would be illegal in favor of the good ol' arrow.

Female minors have the option of learning the same sh*t upon reaching high school age. Until then they can just strip feathers, gut fish and learn to f*cking sew.

2. All minors will be instructed in how to be respectful as well as to properly detain all animals. This includes courses on the use of tranquilizers and their appropriate dosage. Zoos be banned, bro.

3. Socially, all minors will be versed in religion and philosophy until 18 rolls around.

Just the important crap in my book. As for adults, dorks will be dorks and aces will be aces.

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I would thank God the President doesn't have the power to make things illegal or legal. And that is not a shot at our current President either. No one person should have the power to make anything illegal or legal, not even the people I like.
I thought the President had controll over that?

Crash

Reaction score
I'd like to hide this thread but I can't, so I guess I'll do it. Here are mine...

Well since I'm not American I'll do it for Canada, cause I don't tell Americans what to do because I don't want Americans telling us what we should do.

1. Legalize all guns, open carry required.
2. Mandatory military service.
3. Privatize Healthcare.
4. Give more power to provinces.
5. Reform the electoral system.
6. Don't make "WEED" legal or any other drugs...

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dnt want any arguments or Disagreeing arguments to occur. As I can see where there may be some that could start. And I dnt want that because of this thread. I will lock it.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, this needs to just stay locked.

For the future, anything pertaining to politics is best for the Serious Topics & Debates section. Let's keep this topic out of the Locker Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.