If you hate D.Bryan GTFI

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Crayo said:
In modern times whether it's a big spotfest like that, or a regular punch, everyone is going to know it's fake.

Yes, I know, but when stupid things like that happen, it's impossible to suspend your disbelief. And suspending your disbelief is crucial for watching wrestling. But there are some silly spots where it's impossible.

seabs said:
This does annoy me also. It's not the spots but how the wrestlers group together to make the catch. Atleast have them brawl abit rather then standing there like tools.

Yes, it looks stupid and TOO fake every time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Disagree, I have no trouble suspending my belief. Main reason is because when I see a spot like that (rare in WWE now) I'm too shocked/excited to give a crap about the safety net superstars catching him. Where as watching these pathetic punches/stamps, I'm bored so I start to analyse it.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe I´m wrong but this is what´s bugging on my mind.

AJ is being misused in this DB thing.
All because of this PG crap, that´s right I said PG crap.
I´m so done with it.
Remember the Diva´s division around 2002/2006, it was awesome.
Raw´s theme was Across The Nation (Best theme evarrrr.)
The matches were good, some of them managed some wrestlers.
But now, it´s one pile of shitaki.
The diva division should be more entertaining like it was in the time.
Let me drop some names: Stacy Keibler, Trish Stratus, Victoria, Lita, Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle, Maria, Melina, etc...
BRING IT BACK!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
His sig is definition of spotfest. Completely business exposing and reminds me too much that wrestling is fake. Come at me. :p

Especially how one of the Uso brothers are sprawled out on the other side, and as soon as they start the superplex, he gets up and runs like crazy to take the spot.

But it shows that 4 jobbers can all do what Miz apparently can't, and it's a good way to show support for all the guys who should be on TV right now.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
High Spots are not necessary... but they can be useful in gimmick matches

Work the crowd without spots >>> Spot monkey who shortens is career

Hogan, Bret, Austin, Goldberg all made lots of money with very little high spots (besides the occasional gimmick match)