If you hate D.Bryan GTFI

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just to clarify. In real life I am 100% against assaulting women.

but in wrestling it gets me every time. Bubba Ray putting May Young through a table??? Classic

THOSE DAMN DUDLEYS

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Just to clarify. In real life I am 100% against assaulting women.

but in wrestling it gets me every time. Bubba Ray putting May Young through a table??? Classic

THOSE DAMN DUDLEYS

Why r u 100% against assaulting women? Arent they the ones that demand equal rights and shit like that?

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Beards are good for wrestling and Bryan has that

Stop bashing his heel run... he has the decency to give you a real beard and you nail him?

Our world would be so much better if Orton didn't insult as with his grill

More Brad Pitt losing his insanity, wearing his man beard and making our world a much better place to live

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:

Stop bashing his heel run... he has the decency to give you a real beard and you nail him?

More Brad Pitt losing his insanity, wearing his man beard and making our world a much better place to live

lmao what?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:

Beards = ratings.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
seabs said:
Beards = ratings.

Eric_Young.jpg

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
His sig is definition of spotfest. Completely business exposing and reminds me too much that wrestling is fake. Come at me. :p

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JoeRulz said:
His sig is definition of spotfest. Completely business exposing and reminds me too much that wrestling is fake. Come at me. :p

Spotfests are only annoying when they're overused. How often do we say we're impressed with WWE wrestling? I love seeing someone superplelexed out the ring into a group of superstars.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:

I agree wrestling needs to look real

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I like him as a wrestler, hate him as a person.
His promos and voice are boring as hell and they have no personality to them. It just makes me want to skip forward.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I hate when wrestlers do moonsaults (or shit like that) onto a bunch of wrestlers. I hate it. This shit happens everywhere, it happens in WWE, TNA, ROH, PWG, Dragon Gate, Lucha Libre... Two wrestlers should be maximum, but when you have 3-6 wrestlers just standing there looking like idiots and waiting for the spot... Horseshit.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JoeRulz said:
I hate when wrestlers do moonsaults (or shit like that) onto a bunch of wrestlers. I hate it. This shit happens everywhere, it happens in WWE, TNA, ROH, PWG, Dragon Gate, Lucha Libre... Two wrestlers should be maximum, but when you have 3-6 wrestlers just standing there looking like idiots and waiting for the spot... Horseshit.

In modern times whether it's a big spotfest like that, or a regular punch, everyone is going to know it's fake.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:

This does annoy me also. It's not the spots but how the wrestlers group together to make the catch. Atleast have them brawl abit rather then standing there like tools.