If you ever ever go to a party. Take a friend with you or this will happen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
Blaze you botched your sig.

Its "Ratings" not "Rating's", the rating isn't possessing anything therefore there should be no apostrophe before the "s". C'mon man, this is 7th grade English

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ his sig.
- bad hair
- nascar
- wal mart sunglasses
- a assed mustache
- horrible picture editing

Quintastic One

Reaction score
^It's been around longer than 3 weeks. There was no problems with the place until IWF rejects invaded the forum

I meant within a 3 week period of existence. As in time. As in days in total. Not the fact that it was only around for 3 weeks.

When did I get put into the "agreed" category?

After you pretended to be cool with everyone in order to get a mod spot, and only started speaking your mind AFTER Monkeystyle, Wrestling Station and others all got kicked off. From what's been quoted from the staff board, you're also pretty content in talking behind members backs about how much you hate them (specifically Beer and the Aussies) yet when confronted to your face you backpedal and go "You're cool with me broseph". Word Life is guilty of this too, hence why you're both in the same category.

STFU Blaze go have buttsex with Monk on WTF

You're a moron.

J...

Reaction score
J..J...J

all the shit you talked about this place all that and now you've gone and turned in to them.. I'm so so so ashamed of you. To think I was gonna talk
2uy0y8h.jpg
with you

I don't talk weed I live it.

It was meant to be at you, but then I saw Blaze's sig.

What did I do that was pathetic, did you even read the post?

Kizza

Reaction score
Yeah, which is why i called it gay.

...god...

Reaction score
I meant within a 3 week period of existence. As in time. As in days in total. Not the fact that it was only around for 3 weeks.

After you pretended to be cool with everyone in order to get a mod spot, and only started speaking your mind AFTER Monkeystyle, Wrestling Station and others all got kicked off. From what's been quoted from the staff board, you're also pretty content in talking behind members backs about how much you hate them (specifically Beer and the Aussies) yet when confronted to your face you backpedal and go "You're cool with me broseph". Word Life is guilty of this too, hence why you're both in the same category.

You're a moron.
Wordlife needs to die. XBA can still live, just stop being a wigger.

CT Styles again

Reaction score
Blaze woke up with a pregnant chick, therefore he fucked a pregnant chick. She had a baby inside her when he fucked her, it wouldn't be unfamiliar territory for a baby to be involved with Blaze in a sexual way anyway, so that makes me believe the story, 'dunno 'bout you guys.

Kizza

Reaction score
Which is why Im confused on to why it was pathetic, I posted a bunch of dumb messages he sent to me, thats the most pathetic thing ever?

I was calling THE POST gay. Hence, his messages.