• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

If you ever ever go to a party. Take a friend with you or this will happen

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Well I ehh kinda went to this party last night and shit. I don't remember half of it . So anyway when I wake up this morning I fucking wake up next to this fine ass chick Now that ain't the bad part well hell to be honest none of its bad. Turns out I'm married to the girl. So I'm like alright this shit can work. Anyway fucked up part I see she's pregnant now she's saying but I ain't the dad. Some dude she fucked before she even knew me is the dad. But fuck it I don't care.

Wordlife

Dude is this the chick that added me on Facebook, Kayla?

Bro, you are in a sticky ass shit-uation right now. I wish for the best..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah that's her and I know bro I mean she's talking about going to be with him but I don't know I'd like her to be with me and its just alot going on.

Mike Chaos

Why you gotta make up stories. Hmm that Kayla girl is pretty new to facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&id=100000988150355
About Me:
I'm Kayla. I'm Married to Brandon. He's so fucking kick ass awesome

Very convenient. She makes a facebook yesterday, announces shes pregnant in a very nonchalant and non girl like manner.

Kayla Williams Lane Oh damn. I just like found out I'm pregnant and well. Its not even my new Husbands. Oh shit!

Yeaah.. a girl would definitely act like that. And you went to a party last night, very believable. I bet you watched RAW made a few stupid videos and jacked off to Keshia. Get the fuck out of this forum with your bullshit ugly bitch.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Why your ass stalking me bro.

and shit like she's not even over here yet. She had to get back home. We ehh not told our folks yet.

Kizza

Jesus fucking Christ you're Blue. This is one of the worst made up stories I've ever seen.

Just kill yourself.

Mike Chaos

Yeah I am very pro at this stalking. All I had to do was click on your Facebook you blueberry. You are a very sad child, when is the last time you ever interacted with a female? Be honest. Your mom doesn't count.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Hell I was out college with one a few weeks ago.

Do you not see my youtube videos with that ginger...

and now my new wife

Mike Chaos

To be honest, if anyone believes this they need their head checked (directed at Wordlife, XBA, and se_76).

Why is it she waited till she got married to make a facebook?