If you ever ever go to a party. Take a friend with you or this will happen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up.

fuck_you.jpg

Quintastic One

Reaction score
What J did was immature, misplaced and moronic. He shouldn't be rewarded for his actions of attacking a helpless growing forum community, forcing said forums main Admin too resign from his post because he only has a few months left to live in the first place and doesn't want to spend the rest of his time dealing with this kind of BS drama.

But of course I don't expect J to feel any guilt over that. After all this is "just" the internet right? Doesn't matter if you hack into something that another person paid hard earned money for. Even if your actions could be held liable in court if anyone had the means or capability to press charges for breaking the terms and conditions of Vbulletins security. Because it's "the internet" and it's supposedly not real.

I wouldn't be nearly as bothered with it if J would show some fucking humility and admit he made a mistake instead of feeling like what he did to the other forum was justified. It's already been pointed out that WTF had nothing to do with Monkeystyle or his actions so J's anger was misplaced in the first place. But even knowing this, he still refuses to admit he was wrong for what he did. THIS is why I believe he is an unfit member of the staff team, as he lacks the necessary ability of impartial decision making that should be expected of him.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
What J did was immature, misplaced and moronic. He shouldn't be rewarded for his actions of attacking a helpless growing forum community, forcing said forums main Admin too resign from his post because he only has a few months left to live in the first place and doesn't want to spend the rest of his time dealing with this kind of BS drama.

But of course I don't expect J to feel any guilt over that. After all this is "just" the internet right? Doesn't matter if you hack into something that another person paid hard earned money for. Even if your actions could be held liable in court if anyone had the means or capability to press charges for breaking the terms and conditions of Vbulletins security. Because it's "the internet" and it's supposedly not real.

I wouldn't be nearly as bothered with it if J would show some fucking humility and admit he made a mistake instead of feeling like what he did to the other forum was justified. It's already been pointed out that WTF had nothing to do with Monkeystyle or his actions so J's anger was misplaced in the first place. But even knowing this, he still refuses to admit he was wrong for what he did. THIS is why I believe he is an unfit member of the staff team, as he lacks the necessary ability of impartial decision making that should be expected of him.

Correction: J was a super moderator at WTF he didn't hack anything. J wasn't rewarded anything. Nor was he disciplined for activities that took place outside of the forum.

Beer

Reaction score

You're unfunny and your "return" has been a serious let down. Stop bagging out TNA because you didn't used to be a TNA hater, so now you think you're immune from jumping the bandwagon. You're not. You're conforming to the popular position because you were unique once in a while.

You're trying far, far, far too hard.

Beer

Reaction score

It was kinda stupid what he did, but seriously. Why the fuck do you care? You'll never meet this guy; I don't care if he dies. It's just some guy. If you felt this way about everyone who died, you'd have one fucking big burden. Forget about it, don't let it become a chip on your shoulder. It's not worth it for someone you're very unlikely to get emotionally involved with.

I understand why you feel quite angered about it though. You're a nice guy, you don't want to see anyone suffer. However, the quicker you learn that things are out of your control and there is NO point in wallowing in sorrow over it, the happier you'll be in yourself. And at the end of the say, that's what matters: yourself.

Btw, I know your thinking this is an over reaction, but this isn't specifically directed at this situation. It's everything in general. People on this forum let things become a burden wayyy too much. You'll be happier if you only care about the important things: you, your family and your close friends.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Who the FUCK cares what he did in ANOTHER FORUM? Christ, just because someone goes and fucks up another place doesn't mean he should be punished here. Unless he does something stupid at IWF, people just need to fuck off with saying he shouldn't be a mod just because he fucked up another forum. That is what that forum needs to deal with, not IWF.

Man, if J tells off his parents, we should just punish him at IWF, amirite?

:rolleyes:

I don't really mind J, though he does follow crowds at times, but what people at IWF do outside of IWF should have no impact on what they do here.

Beer

Reaction score
Nah, J really is a smurf and was a cunt for what he did. He proved his immaturity.

But yeah. I don't care about J, or anyone on that forum. Or this forum.... other than G1 and Carlo! :eek:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not saying what was done was right in any way but to hold something that happened in another forum againt someone is gay. As long as he does what he should be doing here, that's what matters.

...god...

Reaction score
You'll be happier if you only care about the important things: you, your family and your close friends.
That brought a tear to my eye =(.

Nah, J really is a smurf and was a cunt for what he did. He proved his immaturity.

But yeah. I don't care about J, or anyone on that forum. Or this forum.... other than G1 and Carlo! :eek:
<3. What about Rob?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Who the FUCK cares what he did in ANOTHER FORUM? Christ, just because someone goes and fucks up another place doesn't mean he should be punished here. Unless he does something stupid at IWF, people just need to fuck off with saying he shouldn't be a mod just because he fucked up another forum. That is what that forum needs to deal with, not IWF.

Man, if J tells off his parents, we should just punish him at IWF, amirite?

:rolleyes:

I don't really mind J, though he does follow crowds at times, but what people at IWF do outside of IWF should have no impact on what they do here.

After all that stuff happen with Monk, Chaos said they needed staff they could trust. Those guys at WTF trusted J. Trusted him so much that he was made staff immediately. And he goes over and deletes a bunch of shit. So that should warrant in the trust factor that Chaos said he needed in staff. I would think so anyway.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
After all that stuff happen with Monk, Chaos said they needed staff they could trust. Those guys at WTF trusted J. Trusted him so much that he was made staff immediately. And he goes over and deletes a bunch of shit. So that should warrant in the trust factor that Chaos said he needed in staff. I would think so anyway.

I can't speak for J but I am pretty sure he did it because he didn't care about that place much and he wanted 'revenge' on Monk, fully forgetting that it wasn't exactly Monk's forum.

I'm in no way trying to excuse what happened but there was a reason he did that, as opposed to just being a general prick and abusing his power because he could. Those guys at WTF trusted Monk enough to make him an admin before, even though he abused it enough here, and, at least while I was posting there while Monk was still admin, he didn't abuse his powers over there like he did here.

That doesn't mean people can't be trusted. Shit happened, people did dumb things, that doesn't mean they are suddenly not credible here just because they did things elsewhere. J hasn't done anything at IWF to warrant any mistrust. As long as he keeps his shit right here, who cares what happens elsewhere.

It's like this whole gay moderator shit. People think I shouldn't do it because of how I act here, even though my shit is mostly kept in HIAT (some in reps but pretty much everyone does the same thing). Guess what? I mod at three other forums and are admin at one. Who would have thought I was capable? Guess I am even admin material for IWF since I do it elsewhere, just like J can't be trusted because he fucked up some other forum.

chessarmy

Reaction score
You're unfunny and your "return" has been a serious let down. Stop bagging out TNA because you didn't used to be a TNA hater, so now you think you're immune from jumping the bandwagon. You're not. You're conforming to the popular position because you were unique once in a while.

You're trying far, far, far too hard.

1. I can like/dislike any pro wrestling promotion I like. It just happened that Hogan and Bischoff ruined TNA with tons of needless change (imo), and I've since changed my opinion on the promotion.

2. I don't give a fuck if you think my "return" was a let down, I'm not here to entertain you or anyone else.

3. Saying I'm "conforming to the popular position" makes no sense and you're just trying to act smart, following that up with "you were unique once in a while" also makes no sense, how was I unique once in a while? So sometimes I was and other times I wasn't? I have an opinion of my own, and I can change it any time I want. Aren't you the same guy that hates people who just follow crowds? So if I genuinely hate TNA, you'd want me to just blindly support the company just to follow with the rest of the TNA fans? All despite the fact that I fucking hate the product right now? That seems pretty hypocritical to me.

Everything in bold is enough to make you look like an idiot, I hope to god English isn't your first language