If You Could Sign Any Indy Guy ...

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Who would it be? This interests me, as to who people think would fit in best in TNA.

I mean any active independant guys (or normally active, forget injuries exist), so that immedately rules someone like The Rock, Stone Cole, or even Rob Van Dam out. They have to wrestle regularly on the indy scene. It can also be a tag team, I'm not too fussed.

I'd probably have to go with The Briscoes, or maybe Jimmy Jacobs. I could see both doing great in TNA, as they would fit in well.

TNA needs tag teams, and The Briscoes are the first names that come to mind when thinking of indy tag teams. Not only that, but their style would be great in TNA. They would obviously get a great reaction from the TNA crowd, as their style is generally what is liked in TNA.

Jimmy Jacobs would be great for the X Division, as long as they invested time in him. He has some awesome feuds, and he has an awesome character. Good in the ring and great on the mic. He's the type of guy who would help lift the X Division IMO.

Thoughts?

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
so you want to take the greatness that is Jimmy Jacobs and send him to the shittest fed on earth? no no no...

if you want to send a indy guy, it least make it someone no one will miss...like super dragon. a shitty worker for a less than spectacular fed

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
I'm actually going to have to go with The Briscoes on this one. I really think they could have great matches with teams like LAX and Motor City Machine Guns. That would make TNA partially worth watching once again. Surprisingly, I'm sure they would be used rather decently there. At least it wouldn't be more former WWE talent having most of the television time. However, in the same sense it's a chancy move. If they do some stipulation where they are broken up, or barely use them. Then they just got majorly screwed by the modern day WCW.

Reaction score
I was stuck between Jack Evans and Teddy Hart , but I seen you said a tag team so I chose The Hart Foundation 2.0, I also think Austin Aries of ROH would have an ok carrear in TNA.

Da Celtic Bastard

Reaction score
Austin Aries has already spent time in TNA, twice I think)

I think Ruckus and Team Macktion would be good in TNA. All of them would be good for the X division and Macktion is a great tag team.

Soulpower

Jack Evans.. That dude could revitalize the X-Division by himself.

Axis

I'm saying Jimmy Jacobs because I'm cheap and I'd rather see him on free TV weekly than have to download ROH shows once a month.

phantomgerald

Briscoes. They'll make the tag division better, but I really don't see how any current ROH or any other indy fed wrestler coming into TNA and revolutionizing it like Samoa Joe have.

Wordlife

hmmm... I'd have to go with Jack Evans and the Briscoes just because the Tag Division sucks in TNA right now, amagine someone like Austin Aries in TNA though, that wouldn't be so bad

superwrestler

Reaction score
Bryan Danielson. I don't particularly like him, but a lot of people do, and he's good for business.

The Age of the Fall. Some of the most notorious heels on the indy circuit.

Adam Pearce, need I say more?

Mike Quackenbush, NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion, his Quackensmash is BEAUTIFUL!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I gotta go with someone who was in TNA before but now wrestle the Ga Indy Scene and thats Jason Cross...He is cool as hell in Ga...Was one of my favorites in a local promotion called DKP...I think he could add to the X-Division.