If You Could Sign Any Indy Guy ...

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Jack Evans, SP stole mine Hah, Jack Evans would fair Well in the X Division and maybe even be pushed the way of AJ and Joe. I could see him having good matches with the likes of AJ Styles and maybe even Christain.

Briscoes for the reasons stated above.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The Human Tornado.

He has the charisma, the in ring skills, and the very TNA like gimmick to fit in perfectly with what they have now. He has more personality than anyone listed before, and isn't that small, he's just skinny. He would be one of TNA's best assets in the younger guys.

Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero, Larry Sweeney, Kevin Steen, and even Cheech and Cloudy would also be good for TNA with great in ring and gimmick skills.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Jack Evans - X-Division
Briscoes - Tag Division
Nigel McGuiness - Heavyweight

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I think Ruckus and Team Macktion would be good in TNA. All of them would be good for the X division and Macktion is a great tag team.

I would love to have Team Macktion in TNA, i've seen them wrestle live before, and those guys have got it down in the ring.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
with gail kim now gone i'd say MsChif, knockout matches are usually high rated segments so why not build on that

xtremebadass

Aren't the Briscoes basically like LAX? I am not up on ROH sorry. I think Teddy Hart would be a great addition to the roster. He failed in WWE-OVW but with him being in TNA, it wouldn't be much traveling and it would bring legacy into TNA with the Hart name. That would be pretty sweet.

chessarmy

I'm going to go with the American Dragon, Bryan Danielson. He is an amazing wrestler that deserves the main stream spotlight. I'd love to see him in TNA