If you could make up a finisher

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
The title says all. I mean any finisher, like tag team etc. Pretty much anything. I would like to see a firemans carry/DDT where the guy wraps his arm over the other guys neck in a firemans carry and then drops him on his head.

1chiban

Reaction score
You could call it the FUDDT.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
The title says all. I mean any finisher, like tag team etc. Pretty much anything. I would like to see a firemans carry/DDT where the guy wraps his arm over the other guys neck in a firemans carry and then drops him on his head.

I always wondered why during the Edge/Cena feuds why they never ventured into that. Cena would go for 3000x F-U's and Edge would escape every time. Why wouldn't he try F-U curve ball it and do an impaler DDT. Yeah it's sort of like a F-5 cause you really couldn't control the head and spin him into it without like breaking the guys neck but really this is professional wrestling this sis what you do.

I've always wanted to see more signature moves leading into the finishers. Like bulldog before the liontamer and etc. Shining black would of been wicked before a lion tamer. Sheamus is a great wrestler and I really think his WM moment should be Jericho's double power bomb but the 2nd bomb being his razors edge No excuse for not being able to string a moveset that complements your finisher

ahorrig

Reaction score
Damn, that was epic, but i dont approve of cruelty to blow up toys. I did like that first move, the back-flip german suplex though.