If you could bring back any star, who?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rellie

Reaction score
If you could bring back any old WWE star, who would it be?

I would bring back Stone Cold, Brock Lesnar and The Rock. All three are great wrestlers and always had the ring fans entertained and feining for more. It's a shame that they're no longer in the WWE anymore, but if I took control over the WWE, I'd bring them three back for sure. :)

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The fact that you're both naming multiple guys ruins the purpose of it being "ANY STAR".

The Rock, simple and plain... but no restrictions, no limitations, no PG-rating.

MikeRaw

Brock Lesnar. Man, I miss him. He's still young, has a great look, puts on some good matches, and brings an interestign character, that can portray heel or face equally. Probably my favourite past wrestler of all time.
Of course people can say Rock or Austin, but what would that accomplish? They may be your favourites, but what would bringing them back do? Rock has said pretty much every joke in the book by now, and with the way WWE writes now, he wouldn't be the same. Austin is old and can't wrestle, so why would we want him back?
Man, I miss Lesnar.

LKP

Brock lesnar or the rock its a tie lol. Either way wwe would benefit in financial ways for rock. And wrestling ways with brock Lesnar.

Klide

To be realistic i would want: RVD
If i were to control WWE: The Rock and Lesner if so bring em back like summer slam lol

Reaction score
Hard choice but honestly i dont know.

I would want The Rock - him vs The Miz oin the mic
Bobby Lashley - Ay Dios Mio! he would be better wi a MMA style gimmick
Stone Cold Steve Austin - Just need him back
Brock Lesnar - His MMA style would be good
Kurt Angle - Olympic Gold Medalist what else can you say
Rob Van Dam - Original, One of a Kind, The whole f'n show. Anything else I can say about the guy?

So I honestly can't decide but I put it down to those 6.

straight_edge76

Bret Hart.... plain and simply the best there is, best there was, the best there ever will be FTW

noumenon

The Rock...anyone who says otherwise is lying...lol.

The guy is still in his prime and left wrestling injury free. He looks to be in better shape than ever from what I've seen of him lately. I really think that him leaving was a smart decision, but now more than ever there is still so much for him to do. I highly doubt whether we'll ever see him come back for just one last program..which is really sad.

seX-Power

ROB... VAN... DAM...

He's always been my favourite, and to see him return would be epic. I almost pissed myself at the Raw anniversary and the Royal Rumble when he appeared.

CT Styles

I'd love for Chris Benoit to return but obviously.. yeah.

I'd want Monty Brown to have a 'Goldberg-like' gimmick to be honest but it's too late, he's in his late thirties. Probably Brock Lesnar though.