If you became a wrestler, who would you want to train you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bigboithetank

Jobber
Reaction score
Mine would be The Rock, he's very technical and unpredictable. Triple H because he goes for the knees and he's deadly with a weapon, sledgehammer baby!!! Oh yeah, they both transformed their physiques!:bury::rock:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler so we could become best friends and hang out 24/7. Maybe even tag team some in the future. Or even team up in the ring.

Did nobody catch my tag team joke or was it just not funny? I laughed pretty hard when I thought of it. :((

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Did nobody catch my tag team joke or was it just not funny? I laughed pretty hard when I thought of it. :((
37776c60560e42e60b71fd198acde873.gif

Craveni97

Jobber
Reaction score
Probably Punk.He was a trainer at he ROH wrestling school(?),wasn't he?So he isn't an amateur.We also have the same shape,height and weight.Aslo,i like his style of wrestling and i can kick the shit out of you :p.HBK woul'd be awesome though,i have to admit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Like 3 funny dudes in that entire collage

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Probably Punk.He was a trainer at he ROH wrestling school(?),wasn't he?So he isn't an amateur.We also have the same shape,height and weight.Aslo,i like his style of wrestling and i can kick the shit out of you :p.HBK woul'd be awesome though,i have to admit.

Punk was the trainer yes. But he would probably be the first to say he wasn't the best trainer. He's said it in some interviews that he never expected to teach others and wasn't prepared for the job. The Punk of today might be different though.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Hardy! I want to train how to smoke properly! That's the most important wrestling skill in the world!

Now seriously. AJ Styles or Daniel Bryan.

Inpunkwetrust

Jobber
Reaction score
Hbk for in ring and Cm Punk for mic skills and some high flying moves

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Punk isn't a high flyer really.