If you became a wrestler, who would you want to train you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Bryan and Regal, Watched a Bryan seminar and he is a great trainer and Regal is awesome too

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan, the master of technical maneuvers. You could learn a lot from him in the ring. (Hogan: "And here's how you throw a shitty punch!")

In all seriousness, Hogan COULD teach you a lot about psychology, although anyone will tell you that you need to learn how to push the different emotional buttons of the audience on your own. Jake Roberts would also be good at teaching psychology, as well as mic work as he's extremely underrated on the mic but one of the most convincing talkers IMO you'll ever see in wrestling. Dusty and Piper and Flair could also teach a lot about speaking.

In the ring when it comes to wrestling, I'd probably agree to be trained under William Regal. He trained both CM Punk (somewhat) and Daniel Bryan, easily the two greatest wrestlers in WWE today. (Michaels often gets a lot of credit for training Bryan, but Bryan once said in an interview that Regal actually trained him, Michaels merely took his forty dollars.)

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have a short list:
Regal
Truth Martini (actually has a wrestling school, trained the machine guns and Jimmy Jacobs)
Harley Race
Dr. Tom Pritchard
Mike Quackenbush

I'd stay away from active wrestlers in the WWE or TNA since they don't have the time to commit to full on training.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
chris jericho great in the ring and on the mic also i could imagine him being easy to approach compared to others plus he'd put you over at the end of it

The Lloyd

Jobber
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan ideally. He and I are both fairly short, and if I wrestled I'd model after him and HBK

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
HBK
Regal
Kenta
Hayabusa
NEW JACK!!!!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Kurt Angle. :obama: