• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

If TNA Goes Mondays, WWE Keeps Hosts :(

MizMasta3000

- The Undertaker had his knee scoped after the January 19th SmackDown tapings in Greenville, which is why he wasn't working the live events last week. Taker is going into the Royal Rumble less than 100%. The original plan had him having more of an involvement at the RAW in Knoxville last week but he was in so much pain when he arrived that all he ended up doing was the promo at the start of RAW. He did work the SmackDown tapings this past week but didn't do much.

- WWE's creative team has been told that there is no chance of The Rock vs. John Cena at WrestleMania and right now are back to working on Cena vs. Batista for the big event.

- While there has been talk of stopping the RAW guest host angle after WrestleMania, there is now talk of continuing it indefinitely if TNA goes to Monday nights permanently.

JurassicBonez

lol. Afraid your not going to get a good rating, bring in one time shitty host for a boost. Looks like I wont be watching RAW for a long long time.

Btw, what's indefinantly mean? I hear it alot but really never knew the real meaning.

MizMasta3000

without any limit of time or number. So until Vince gets sick of it

kingovkings

OOOOR MAN that sucks arse i thought we would be getting rid of guest hosts some time soon :(.

Indefinitely means (i think) Like for the forcible future, Kinda like forever until they decide otherwise =/. I know what im on about LOL.

xtremebadass

Man if TNA staying on Thursdays means WWE will get rid of guest hosts I say fuck competing with Raw. We need to get rid of guest hosts before having a Monday Night War. Guest hosts would make a Monday Night War really gay.

C4

They need a charismatic general manager like Eric Bischoff. The Guest Host shit is pathetic and specially now that the Monday Night Wars are starting.

xtremebadass

I would totally agree with you on Eric Bischoff, he defined GM. Too bad he is in TNA. No other GM really got the job like Bischoff did. I don't want Vince in charge of it either because he is just getting too old and stale and he is barely even on. He just needs to get off TV.

noumenon

JBL. Or after Mania time bring Tiffany up, turn her heel and pair her with her hubby.

Monday Night Wars The Sequel. Ugh.

It's like having deja vu in a time warp where the WCW guys have all aged past their prime and hope to still be a legitimate threat.

It irks me that the focus for TNA has become the geriatric NWO. Is it not clear to anyone but the fans that if the NWO/WCW in their hey day was no competition for the WWE, that doing the same things ___ years later isn't going to get the job done? And in the meantime all the talent that TNA DOES have is being shoved into the background.

I was always fond of Bischoff, but I didn't mind Regal in the GM position.

noumenon

How are they the focus? They've wrestled one match, which they lost. Scott Hall hasn't even stepped foot in the ring. It's just a power struggle storyline and it's working extremely well.
The focus still remains AJ Styles and Kurt Angle.