If Not Roman, Who?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should be the one to slay the beast?

• Still Roman Reigns

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Bobby Lashley

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Seth Rollins

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Finn Balor

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Braun Strowman

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Drew Mcintyre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No one. Brock 4 ever

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Four years. I repeat, FOUR YEARS wwe have been planning to have Roman finally slay the beast and capture the world title in the Main event of Mania. During that time we have had; the return of Goldberg, Sting and Angle; Daniel Bryan retiring and unretiring; the women's revolution and evolution and Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America.

Lots of stuff has happened in those four year. Roman beating Brock is not one of them. Now judging the controversy in Saudi Arabia (i'm talking about the cage match) Roman can still be the one to beat Brock. That can definitely happen.

But...what if they have given up? Roman is not going to be over the way they want him to be. They could of easily pulled the trigger in KSA and have him celebrate winning the title in front of a crowd that was somewhat supporting him. Why didn't they do that? Maybe because they have given up. Not given up on Roman...but just on him beating Brock.

If Roman isn't the one to finally beat Brock clean. Someone has to beat Brock clean. Undertaker lost his streak for this to happen for god's sake. So who do you think and why?

Reactions: WrestleRacer91

Legit Legend

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lashley. Seth has already slayed a king. Imagine Bobby "The Beast Slayer" Lashley that sounds good to me. I will give Roman a A for effort his face was covered in blood and he still managed to finish that match with Brock that gained a little respect from me staged yes but i couldn't of done what he did if my face was covered in blood. So GG Roman. I much rather see Lashley as champ i think but some may think its a bit soon and someone else deserves a title reign before Bobby. Which is understandable

Reactions: Redboy123@

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I would like to see Lashley do it, but I have a feeling after Lashley wins it then they will set up Roman vs Lashley...so yay I suppose.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Just like Natalie Imbruglia, I am torn.

Bobby Lashley vs Brock is a match I want to see. It would be a great Summerslam main event and Bobby feels like a main event playa

I have an emotion attachment to the idea of Seth beating Brock clean. Something that Roman has never been able to do. That would be a great way to turn Roman heel. From a storyline point of view, this would be my choice.

Then you have Braun Strowman. That guy is money and he should be the world champ. But personally Brock vs Braun is not a match I want to see again. They have no chemistry.

One thing is for certain, they are all better choices than Roman.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
My top contenders:

Bobby Lashley
Braun Stowman
Demon Finn Balor
Drew McIntyre

Bobby Lashley is experienced and can be realistic, but the downside is his age. But otherwise can have a solid run with the belt.

Braun has failed a lot, but he, unlike Roman, is pretty much loved by the fans and is still believable.

Finn Balor in his Demon form may be what is needed. If they continue to book him as "pretty much unbeatable" with the paint, then it can be a kayfabe rationale of him winning, despite being "small" as it can lead to "more agressive wrestling" and mind games. Even then, Finn without it can paint a believable underdog story.

Lastly, while it is a bit strange, Drew McIntyre. He's a big guy, can work amazingly as a face or a heel, is fire on the mic, is a new challenger, was already billed as a chosen one before, but now he is a far more polished competitor and has years to come.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Lastly, while it is a bit strange, Drew McIntyre. He's a big guy, can work amazingly as a face or a heel, is fire on the mic, is a new challenger, was already billed as a chosen one before, but now he is a far more polished competitor and has years to come.
Can't comprehend how good Brock v Drew could be

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Can't comprehend how good Brock v Drew could be

I mean, I'd rather see that than Roman spamming Superman Punches and spears, again against spamming Suplexes and F5s again.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Strowman.

I think Vince is more in favor of putting the title on Strowman at this point than he is on Lashley. He LOVES Braun Strowman because of his size. Now Strowman is basically playing a babyface, he gets huge pops when he comes out, hes been super well protected, he just won the GRR, hes got his little catch phrase with the "get these hands" thing. Strowman has all the makings of the next champion, and he deserves it, he is very entertaining and has improved so much since his start

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Seth 'Freakin' Rollins...

Mainly because he has the ability to put on the best matches...
& has shown he has the skills & endurance to work any kind
of match.

Of course I will admit Seth has his flaws...and he MAY be a
little dangerous in the ring...but come on...the guy has all the
gifts to possibly be one of the best of all time.

Once Ambrose is back...why not have the Shield take Lesnar
down...but instead of Reigns getting the win...why not have
Roman "step aside" and let Seth be the one to "Slay the Beast"?

That might help Roman get over with the crowd & he could then
fall back into the role of "Silent Enforcer" which he should have
been playing this entire time.

Or they could just call Goldberg again...I mean he did it in
86 seconds.

Everyone remembers that right? Lesnar being "bitched" in
under 2 minutes...I know I do.

It was so Awesome...

Of course...Vince like Big, Sweaty men...so it will mostly be
one of them.

Perhaps the WWE could have 5 or 6 "Guys" instead of just 1?

Like say pick 3 guys to be their main heels & 3 guys to be thier
main faces while building other guys up in the mid-card.

Of course that's just an idea...

These are all just thoughts & ideas...

My brain hurts...

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Of course I will admit Seth has his flaws...and he MAY be a
little dangerous in the ring...but come on...the guy has all the
gifts to possibly be one of the best of all time.
You don't have to worry about being dangerous against the beast.

Seth v Roman v Dean v Brock for the title. Seth the ultimate opportunist steals the victory from Roman. I think that could be really good. Much prefer a singles match of sorts tho.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Anyone think its possible that they reverse the decision and give the title to Roman? I mean both his feet did touch the ground first. Rules are rules

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D