If I were a wrestler....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
Simple enough. If you were any WWE/TNA superstar, who would you be? Who best matches your personality. Be honest.

I'd have to say I'd be a pretty even mix of Zack Ryder and Chris Jericho. Yeah, I've got the whole Long Island meathead look to me.... but I am a pretty intelligent guy and have the same snarky dry sense of humor as Jericho. WOO WOO WOO.

J...

Reaction score
Hmmm I'd say I have a little Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Brian Kendrick, and Jeff Hardy mixed all together XP. Seriously though the kind of person I am Im always cracking jokes and making people laugh so probably Santino with no accent.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Easily Maryse, no fucking question about it. I was doing that goddamn hand thing way before her but I <3 her so she can do it, too.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Well the boys do all love LHR. Except McFly.

I'd say The Rock. It's almost like comedy hour when I'm on a roll, plus I insult the fuck outta people lol

Axis

Reaction score
Chris Benoit.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I'd go with Rock too. I always got people cracking up. I don't do the eyebrow, though. That's a bit much. I can pull insults and jokes practically outta mid-air when I'm with my friends.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Well the boys do all love LHR. Except McFly.

I'd say The Rock. It's almost like comedy hour when I'm on a roll, plus I insult the fuck outta people lol

Don't let McFly fool you, he has a pic of me from 2 years ago saved to his comp and joined a group dedicated to me so he's just venting his frustrations over not being able to have a piece of this fresh, white meat.

Axis

Reaction score
LOL YA IM SO FUNNI 2 MY FRIENDS ALSO I AM SOOO TEH ROCK TOO LETS ALL ME THE ROCK ACCEPT IM ALSO STONE COLD CUZ IM A BAD ASS SO IM LIKE A ROCK FUNNY GUY STONE COLD BAD ASS MIX LOL XD

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
LOL YA IM SO FUNNI 2 MY FRIENDS ALSO I AM SOOO TEH ROCK TOO LETS ALL ME THE ROCK ACCEPT IM ALSO STONE COLD CUZ IM A BAD ASS SO IM LIKE A ROCK FUNNY GUY STONE COLD BAD ASS MIX LOL XD

Make this man smod.

Toddy

Reaction score
I would say probably CM Punk as in real life I have a holier than thou attitude to many people.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
D'Angelo Dinero.

Easily Maryse, no fucking question about it. I was doing that goddamn hand thing way before her but I <3 her so she can do it, too.

I hope your not a huge disappointment when you take your clothes off.

Had you not said anything, I bet that answer would have popped up.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I hope your not a huge disappointment when you take your clothes off.

Please don't tell me you're implying that Maryse was a big disappointment when she took her clothes off.

Anyways, to answer the question I'd probably call myself "The Don Of Lebanon" and use a Muhammad Hassan type gimmick even though I'm not muslim