If HHH was a heel...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

psychotherapist

Reaction score
do you think people wouldn't bash him as much for wiining? I like him mor as a hell cuz he just does a better job on the mic. WHat are your guise thoughts? :3dflagsdotcom_franc

Wordlife

well I think HHH will go down in history as one of the greatest superstars in the WWE, ESPECIALLY for his heel work he did over the past decade. I do like him as a heel, but for the last 4-5 years I've grown very fond of him as a face and enjoy him as how he is today

Molestargazer

Reaction score
Well imo, and this is just me, I don't like him as a baby faced good guy. He seems to be someone I love to hate. So yes, darling, I do think he'd make a better heel.

He'd still BERRY orton either way, though, sweetie.

Edit: He just works better as a heel in ring too, imo personally lil one.

Wordlife

Now I'm going to have to disagree and say that Orton is better than HHH and thats MY opinion... he has more credentials right now than any superstar in the wwe currently (except for Cena)... he is the star right now. HHH needs to drop the title to him ASAP at Backlash, let Legacy reign!

psychotherapist

Reaction score
orton sucks because he

-cant wrestle
-is a mindless heel

I liked him better when he used to get buried by hhh

hhh is my fav :D::D

Wordlife

well for me its Cena, then Orton... then HHH cause I do LOVE HHH, but Orton always comes first for me :D

No hard feelings man, its all love here (no homo though)

Wordlife

Right now I would actually prefer a HHH heel run and Orton face fun actually

MikeRaw

Fuck off, wordlife :laugh: Orton should never be heel in his entire career (from now on), man. HHH vs Orton with both being heels would be great, but anything involving Orton as a face would suck.

Wordlife

you just insulted my life!!!

MIKERAW I HATE YOU!!!

GRRRRRRRR

j/p I love you! (no homo... kinda) =]

A heel/heel feud would be fucking AWESOME actually