If HHH was a heel...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
I think MikeRaw meant "orton should never be face (from now on)" and i agree. He just has the look of a cold blooded psychopath and plays it to perfection.

The only problem i have had is that he wasn't booked to win the title at wrestlemania. That kind of ruined the whole buildup imo, he would have so much more heat if he had stolen the title at wm somehow, got HHH dq'd (i think he got the rules changed so he would win the title like that) whereas what happened was he practically got squashed, anyway...rant over

HHH as a heel was awesome though and i would love to see it again soon,but i can't see it happening in the near future. He needs to be the top heel on the brand (if not the whole wwe) if he was to turn and orton is clearly who the e has their eyes set on being the top dog, unless they were to form some sort of alliance...which would make no sense after the months of wanting to tear each other apart.

CenaMark54

HHH only works well as a face when he has HBK carrying him. HHH just doesn't have the persona, look, or moveset of a face. Someone mentioned his moveset earlier and it was spot on. He has had a slow, methodical heel moveset his entire career. This is probably the reason Orton/HHH have rarely put on good matches together. There style is exactly the same, and it just doesn't mesh well.

I doubt HHH is turning anytime soon however. This fued with Orton is going to go on throughout the summer. That is the reason HHH beat Orton at Mania, to prolong the feud. Don't be mistaken, HHH is going to put Orton over, it just didn't make much sense to do it this early. If Orton won the title, then won the rematch, the feud is over. However, if HHH wins a few matches, it will be easier to continue the fued, with Orton constantly getting rematches through manipulation, bitching, and moaning like a heel should.

noumenon

HHH is without a doubt on of the best heels ever... he is also one of the best faces ever.
Here's a guy who's got such incredile range over his character. He can be the ultra goofy face, mooning people and causing chaos. He can be the bad ass sledgehammer weilding face hell bent on revenge. Or he can transition the same thing into heel mode where he's destroying the faces.
HOWEVER, over the past few years he's transitioned into a very awkward mix of them all. You're never quite sure what HHH you're going to get on a nightly basis. Sometimes he's out there cracking jokes, sometimes he's buddying up to the MacMahons and sometimes he's seething trying to kill someone with a sledgehammer.
Some people might see this as a good thing because it gives his character some depth but it really doesn't allow for fans to get a feel of who they're dealing with. Had HHH stayed on Smackdown a heel turn would have been much needed. With Orton being built to all hell as the top heel in the company I'm not sure how the two super-heels would be able to exist on the same brand together.
I honestly don't see HHH turning heel any time soon because that would have to mean a removal from the spotlight by either him or Orton since I really can't picture both of these guys at the level they're at as heels coexisting in the main event together. And really the only face they would have to feud with would be Cena...(I honestly get the feeling it'll be Batista turning heel sooner than later).