If Cesaro becomes a permanent main eventer...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Will he need a permanent mouth piece? His one weakness is how poor he is on the mic. I've seen some people try and defend him but from what I can see he's just plain boring and monotonous when he speaks. I really think someone like Cesaro would benefit from Paul Heyman because of the superior talent Cesaro has in the ring and in beat-down segments. He's one of those stars who speaks by actions -- like Lesnar. He doesn't need to be excellent on the microphone because he's going to get a ton of reaction when he's swinging someone around into barriers and shit.

But back onto the topic at hand, does he need a permanent mouth piece? Can Zeb fill that role? Should he go solo instead and drop Zeb? Also, can he really stay in this tedious "we the people" role now he's going solo? I for one want to see him explore another gimmick because that one puts me to sleep.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Cesaro won't need a permanent mouth piece all WWE needs is to find what he's best on the mic, they found The Rock is good at trash talk and he's considered the best damn talker ever.

I'm happy to say Cesaro has been my fish in the pond since his early FCW days

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
I for one do believe he will need a permanent mouthpiece and agree that his mic skills are poor, I think his mic skills suffer as he is not a native English speaker and also fluent in many languages. Being fluent in many languages may make it difficult for him to convey strong promo work in English to audiences as there may be cultural misunderstanding.

I second the thought of making him a Paul Heyman guy, why not? The guy has the move-set and power of a main-eventer but the mic skills and promo work of a mid-carder. Making him the next Paul Heyman guy also keeps Heyman on TV (I love Heyman on the mic).

Nick

Reaction score
I don't think so. WWE has been talking about being more in ring based rather than mic work/shitty segments, so Cesaro won't have to talk all that much.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Heyman would be great, but Zeb has him solo after dropping Swag for a good few months, and that is after their fallout. I assume Cesaro goes alone from post HIAC - pre-RR before Heyman scoops him as the future of the company, and doesnt bother with heyman guy shit.

Heyman or someone else could put him and Rusev on the same team (not tag team) and you could get promos from a mouthpiece with their separate feuds, and it will be money. Otherwise....I dont think he will be a permanent main eventer, but regardless he will be a big spot on the card for a while to come. He is the reason the real americans are over (no denying that) and he could end up sin cara style or shit role like ADR and still succeed, he will just need someone for if/when he gets the big spot.

There are 1-2 NXT managers, right? Maybe them. Either way great thread.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just keep his mic segments short and simple. His appeal is the ring work, so just let him be a beast. For his segments just have him be a badass, like the time he clowned Miz banging his head up against the guardrail and shit.

Reactions: Snowman1 and Wilby

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
To me, personally, I never thought he was bad on the mic. He was nothing amazing, but I had no problems listening to him. I think he could be fine without a mouthpiece.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
To me, personally, I never thought he was bad on the mic. He was nothing amazing, but I had no problems listening to him. I think he could be fine without a mouthpiece.
He got a massive pop on the mic when he came out and said he would be the new face of America Monday.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Also, as far as Crayo hating on the Real American gimmick, fuck off smurf. WE THE PEOPLE! is super over. again, smurf.

Now, I expect Cesaro to turn face and likely leave the we the people stuff behind for Swagger and Zeb, but still, its enjoyable for now.

Reactions: THG?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Also, as far as Crayo hating on the Real American gimmick, fuck off smurf. WE THE PEOPLE! is super over. again, smurf.

Now, I expect Cesaro to turn face and likely leave the we the people stuff behind for Swagger and Zeb, but still, its enjoyable for now.
I agree. People are loving that shit. Always chanting with them when they put their hands over their hearts.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I agree. People are loving that shit. Always chanting with them when they put their hands over their hearts.
I want every REAL American in this building to stand and put your hand over your heart, and in a loud clear voice join us in saying... WE! The PEOPLE!

hell I mark for it.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I want every REAL American in this building to stand and put your hand over your heart, and in a loud clear voice join us in saying... WE! The PEOPLE!

hell I mark for it.
I kind of do too lol. I'll be honest, when I use my IWT slogan I think of "We the People" everytime.
D'Z, you wanna be the tag tourney tie breaking vote or what? 6-6 ATM, ends at 1PM

Reaction score
I remember CM Punk using a Cesaro shirt on Wrestlemania 29 conference... I think it was Sam Roberts interviewing him, He said that he supporting Cesaro coz he should be on that WM 29 card, (but he's not, they had fandango debut instead)