If Cesaro becomes a permanent main eventer...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't believe he needs a mouthpiece. He's not great on the mic but he's not what I'd call terrible either. Not everyone has to be The Rock on the mic and not everyone needs mic skills to get over anyway. Cesaro is already over without them. Just keep him on his own and hope he improves on the stick within time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think when it does get to that point, he'll do some promo's and segments but keep it short and simple with the talking and show more with the actions.
If they want to have him with a different manager like Heyman or something I mean I s'pose that will work but either way I think he'll be just fine.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Personally I think he can cope look at Bryan he isn't the greatest talker of all time but his in ring work has got him over. Cesaro can be the same that damn swing just plays to the crowd watching him trying to pull it on Cena Monday then finally succeeding was awesome.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
They should turn Big Show heel again eventually (since him changing his face/heel alignment is usually a yearly thing) and have him put over Cesaro. Imagine Cesaro doing the Big Swing on "The World's Largest Athlete."

Reactions: Cloud

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
They should turn Big Show heel again eventually (since him changing his face/heel alignment is usually a yearly thing) and have him put over Cesaro. Imagine Cesaro doing the Big Swing on "The World's Largest Athlete."

He's done it to Khali so its Show's turn next!
Hopefully finish him off with a dirty huge Neutralizer too? Yeah I'm feeling that brotha' :hogan:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That is a problem, Crayo. A fairly big one. He most certainly needs someone, but the thing is that every mouthpiece is either...
A: Comedy (Lefort, Enzo, Zeb)
B: Useless (Lana, Vickie)
C: Paul Heyman, no because Cesaro shouldn't be a heel

Can we get a badass babyface character that's similar (maybe a legend?) to talk for him? Cba to run through possible legends right now but maybe having Foley in that role wouldn't be bad

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That is a problem, Crayo. A fairly big one. He most certainly needs someone, but the thing is that every mouthpiece is either...
A: Comedy (Lefort, Enzo, Zeb)
B: Useless (Lana, Vickie)
C: Paul Heyman, no because Cesaro shouldn't be a heel

Can we get a badass babyface character that's similar (maybe a legend?) to talk for him? Cba to run through possible legends right now but maybe having Foley in that role wouldn't be bad
Kevin Nash as his body guard/mouth piece :boss:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan brother. Somehow relate all The Real American stuff together. Boom.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
If Cesaro is gonna remain a babyface, then he needs to talk on his own. If you look back over the history of the WWF/E, babyfaces typically don't have mouthpieces to speak for them because the company sees that the best way to get the audience to relate to you is to speak on your own. When Brock Lesnar turned babyface in late 2002 and remained one for most of 2003, he had to cut his own promos without anyone there to do it for him. When Andre The Giant was part of the Bobby Heenan Family as a heel, Heenan spoke for him but for all those years before that he spent as a babyface he had to do his promos himself (although his size was enough to sell him to the audience, but still.) The Undertaker did have Paul Bearer (though that was carried over from his heel period) but Bearer was there because he made a unique manager that really added to the whole gimmick and also because he helped preserve a lot of the mystique of Undertaker's gimmick by not having Taker himself speak as much (although he and Bearer eventually split and Taker ended up cutting his own promos on the regular anyway.)

I suppose they could still give Ceasro a mentor for a short while but that shouldn't last more than a few months imo... although I'd struggle to think of why Cesaro needed a mentor at all in the first place (from a kayfabe point of view, that is... they shouldn't acknowledge how good one is on the mic on-screen.)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I remember CM Punk using a Cesaro shirt on Wrestlemania 29 conference... I think it was Sam Roberts interviewing him, He said that he supporting Cesaro coz he should be on that WM 29 card, (but he's not, they had fandango debut instead)
And many people on this these forums said things like Punk is, "selfish, whining bitch, cry baby, self obsessed, asshole"....in reality, he's always stood for other talent as well as himself.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Now all we need is a Kelly Kelly post

Reactions: Majour

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thing is lads, I always think back to Ted Dibase Jnr. He had all the tools and they fuck up with him.

That is a reason I am so jaded by the business, dont get your hopes up lads