Ideas For Psp2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ye I bought the cable even but it stupid it always saying it cant verify ip adress and I spent like all week trying to get it to work now I just given up lol

Wordlife

what kind of internet you got? company? what kind of computer (laptop or house).... if laptop, what windows you have (98, 2000, XP, Vista)??? answer and I can help

Reaction score
I got AOL and I got home comp and im running xp I kept phoning up both AOL and microsoft but they just getting telling me to call the other

Reaction score
I have a usb ADSL broadband modem but it wouldnt let me fit the cable into the back of it so I had to plug it into the main port at the back of the computers actual modem but they told me that didnt really matter

Wordlife

oh... hmm, interesting, this is a weird thing you got goin on here man, and idk how to help you, lol, but have you actually played a game or was on the marketplace for your xboxlive yet?