Ideas For Psp2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
something like this probs been posted before but meh anyway I was wondering what people would like to see in the psp2:

first I would definitely want a second nub

maybe like a second screen that flips back and forth which is kind of like a ds touch screen style thing

Built in camera? not really needed but lol

anyone else got any ideas of what the psp2 could be like if/when they decide to make it lol

Wordlife

hey good idea there, there should be a camera, that would be cool, also like microsoft office on there, movies that can be downloaded for free for 2 days, better Internet (wi-fi), and better graphics

This Guy

I have an idea for Sony & the PSP....give up.

Unless the new features are to improve gameplay, Sony will never win.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
something like this probs been posted before but meh anyway I was wondering what people would like to see in the psp2:

first I would definitely want a second nub

maybe like a second screen that flips back and forth which is kind of like a ds touch screen style thing

Built in camera? not really needed but lol

anyone else got any ideas of what the psp2 could be like if/when they decide to make it lol

So basically you want a lot of garbage that is more or less useless and will just drive up the price point?

Wrestling Station

^i think its better to have external features of whatever you want you can buy and add it, rather than being built in features which will raise the price which i think will reduce the selling market for PSP imo.

Reaction score
ye but they gotta do something if they make one you really see sony going here psp2 exact same as before because noone wanted new feature except the graphics a bit better? lol

Wordlife

i still think there should be an xbox portable, that would be cool, but the psp does need better graphics, better games, and some cooler features

Reaction score
ye that I agree on I thought they would of done that by now but they probs will some time in the future people could play halo(not that im a fan of it) on xbox portable lol

Wordlife

halo3 is the SHIT!!! Omg it is cool, but I just can't wait for Smackdown vs Raw 2008, that'll be too cool. But yeah, the psp sucks lately lol

Reaction score
ye saving my money for svr08 that game looks so realistic even though the overalls aint but hey doesnt make much diffrent to overall game play but at least with my psp lately I keep dropping it lol and ive been lucky it hasnt broke........yet

Wordlife

yeah lol me too, you know any sites where you can get free games for it?

Reaction score
nope sos what do you think of the psp light? somone I know has got it its light the sound is good and the buttons are easier to press like for doing combos and thinks like that

Wordlife

yeah it looks aight, but I still love my psp, even though I hardly use it with my 360 and all, but I still love it, there should be a GTA San Andreas Stories for it, that'd be cool

Reaction score
ye also ame with me im using my 360 quite alot waitin for svr08 to come out I bought fifa08 when it came out but I think it was a mistake the pace of the game is just so slow in it