Id watch Maryse...

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

The WWE creative team remains without any worry that TNA will make a major statement during the wrestling companies' head-to-head battle Monday night, according to a Sunday report by F4WOnline.com.

That is not to say WWE creative team members and other employees are not interested in seeing what TNA offers Monday--it is simply a sign that WWE is not currently afraid of the potential impact the Hulk Hogan debut could have on its dominance.

Within WWE, there has also been some mocking of the fact that the only matches TNA is definitively hyping are Knockouts bouts (the "Steel Asylum" match does not have the competitors hyped). Some this weekend were joking that WWE should put Maryse on television every time a Knockouts match airs to show that one woman could dominate the other company's entire division in the ratings.

Source: Lordsofpain.net

Quintastic One

Reaction score
C'mon CMS. I've been starting to agree with alot of your criticisms of TNA lately but this is just bogus ok? You honestly would rather watch Maryse than the entire TNA Knockouts division? You're not serious. I know you can't be. That's a huge insult to the hard work and dedication that we get from girls like Taylor Wilde, Sarita, Awesome Kong, Hamada & even Tara.

I refuse to believe that you'd watch Maryse over a good women's wrestling match. It's the ONE bright spot that TNA has. Good women's wrestling.

CenaMark54

Maryse is the most charismatic female wrestler in the history of the industry. She is going to be huge.

The Rated R CMStar

Yes it was obviously a joke title.

TBH, I just won't watch women's wrestling. WWE took away any quality on it and the only time I checked the Knockouts (long time ago away) I was hardly impressed, so I usually ignore it. WM22 marks the last time women wrestling meant anything to me.

But Maryse is indeed awesome.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
oh boy. Knockouts vs Divas now, right? Do we need "Team TNA" and "Team WWE" colors like its Twilight? everything's up in the air right now. you can't really predict how either show will be until you actually sit down and watch it. no matter how many big names either has, the only thing that matters is what's going on at 8 on Spike and 9 on USA.

Axis

I would switch over the Fiesta Bowl before I would watch women's wrestling.

CenaMark54

I would switch over the Fiesta Bowl before I would watch women's wrestling.

Thats right the Feista Bowl is tomorrow. All this WWE/TNA debating is basically pointless. They are both going to get slaughtered.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
oh boy. Knockouts vs Divas now, right? Do we need "Team TNA" and "Team WWE" colors like its Twilight? everything's up in the air right now. you can't really predict how either show will be until you actually sit down and watch it. no matter how many big names either has, the only thing that matters is what's going on at 8 on Spike and 9 on USA.

So... were you serious about the "Team TNA" colors?

LKP

Maryse is hot and ok in the ring but most of the tna roster women are better.

thug

Reaction score
maryse V the knockouts.... well considering when the divas come on its tea break time for me and considering the knockouts can actually wrestle id be going for the knockouts lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Women's wrestling on both channels? Man, this 'new Monday night war' is bringing the best out of both companies. :shifty: