I would have been pissed if this had happened

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It would have surprised me. And I like that.
One of the things that drove me away from watching wrestling were matches with obvious winners.

Axis

Reaction score
I would have marked hard if Lawler won.

Axis

Reaction score
What a cool rumor by the way. I'm going to start my own dirtsheet site where all of my rumors are that the opposite guy was maybe going to win last night.

Axis

Reaction score
According to my sources, one possible option for tonight's Mark Henry vs Sheamus match was to have Shemaus win. One idea was to have Sheamus pin Mark Henry after a Brogue Kick. There is a feeling that Mark Henry should have lost so that his next win means more.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Gotta love the internet.

1chiban

Reaction score
According to my sources, one possible option for tonight's Mark Henry vs Sheamus match was to have Shemaus win. One idea was to have Sheamus pin Mark Henry after a Brogue Kick. There is a feeling that Mark Henry should have lost so that his next win means more.

Hahaha. I'd read these if you came up with more :D