I want answers, you drunk and/or high or sober fucks.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

rose just got pizown3d

anyways, nothing much has happened since you left Mr. Kid. I haven't been as active myself actually, so I might have missed a few things.

Either way, you are a welcome addition back to the IWF and I hope you stick around for a while.

Hometown Kid

Chess: Yeah, I figured that. But it's all cool, of course I will stick around...until the end! o_O And thanks! :hug:

Alex: :hug:

J

Whats changed for J-Dawg lets see.

Drink every weekend.

Smoke alost a pack a day.

Smoke pot daily.

Dropped 15 pounds in the past month, drop 3 more and then I'm swearing into the Marines. Basic around my birthday in March.

Starting over with my ex gf for the simple fact there's a 90% chance she's pregnant with my kid, Find out for sure in 11 day. =[

Besides that i'm the same guy I was when I disappeared off IWF a few months back.

P.S. - If I have you on Facebook. HTK, XBA, Wordlife, and Joo don't psost shit about it on my profile, I have people from hers and my family on there and they can't know yet lolz.

This Guy

^^no offense, but just cause she's pregnant with your kid doesn't mean you are required to date her again. If you broke up with her once having a kid isn't going to make things better it will just put more stress on everything.

And since your only 90% I'm guessing she tends to get around so to speak. Maybe that was even the reason you broke up, if thats the case your going to be doubting your relationship forever.

Thats my opinion and obviously I don't know all the details, but yeah.

J

Ohhh no the problem is if she is were 100% sure its just the fact we waiting to see the official test results and until then I sayy 90% cause I'm hoping against it sitll. And yea the reason we broke up was dumb stuff anyways so were hopin the fact we'd have to deal with this would make that stupid shit obsolite.

Travis40

well since you mentioned the Cubs bro... and since I'm from Chicago and I'm obviously a die-hard Cubs fan... lets just say we most likely will NOT be making the playoffs this year. We depleted... signing Milton Bradley and dropping DeRosa were the dumbest things we've done, ever, in the like last 10 years imo.

As far as you go... whats up bro??? Yo if I dont have you on facebook man... add me yeah???

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/wordlife326?ref=profile

:D

Milton Bradley actually had a REALLY good year last year with the Rangers. His main problem is fielding, and that's why Texas used him as DH in 08. I don't follow the National League, so I don't have stats yet for Bradley, but he's got a great eye for the zone, and has decent power. Bradley's a great player, it's just his fielding and his head that is fucking his career.

It's not the Cubs fault, Bradley had a terrific 2008 season, and looked like he would continue to have great seasons, I was hoping the Rangers would've done the same for him.

Hometown Kid

She did play at Bamboozle which was kickass, but I'm not a fan of the chin. Or the cutting. Selena is babe.

The chin comes and goes in different pics I have seen. It's weird. The cutting is definitely not the most attractive thing but she'll grow out of that, she just needs someone to console her and take care of her. :smile_1: At least you sound reasonable now though. :hug:

I barely know anything about Selena, except her parts on her song with Demi sucked. =.

J

Please don't hate me Dylan but I gotta agree wit H4H. Selina is a babe.

Hometown Kid

Like I said, I don't know enough about her to say whether I like her or not. =/ I only know Demi from her music and reading about her. Selena looks kinda...12 from the pictures/video I have seen.