I want answers, you drunk and/or high or sober fucks.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

So I have been gone forever and I wanna know what has been going on around here since I left a month or so ago. Hence the random thread. And my PS3 went total fritzo 2 months ago and I cannot see the SB anymore, James. >_> I also have avis and sigs off. :sad: Anyway...

Solid Stinger The Big Boss? I smell legendary legend. :y:

How are my best buddies Lucas and Chessarmy and guys who have me on Facebook doing?

Any things or threads of interest with you other assclowns? =.

What happened to the Cubs? D:

Hometown Kid

It could be better.

But seriously Stinger, you were one of my top 3 favorites before but now you are on a whole 'nother level.

PSP internet sucks. D:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Price cut should help, get a slim

And get a tiny lollipop for 400, or a tiny Verizon one for 200 I believe

phantomgerald

So I have been gone forever and I wanna know what has been going on around here since I left a month or so ago. Hence the random thread. And my PS3 went total fritzo 2 months ago and I cannot see the SB anymore, James. >_> I also have avis and sigs off. :sad: Anyway...

Solid Stinger The Big Boss? I smell legendary legend. :y:

How are my best buddies Lucas and Chessarmy and guys who have me on Facebook doing?

Any things or threads of interest with you other assclowns? =.

What happened to the Cubs? D:

Hmmm... ...

seX-Power

What has happened? I fucked Melanie Kae Scherger, that's what.

Wordlife

well since you mentioned the Cubs bro... and since I'm from Chicago and I'm obviously a die-hard Cubs fan... lets just say we most likely will NOT be making the playoffs this year. We depleted... signing Milton Bradley and dropping DeRosa were the dumbest things we've done, ever, in the like last 10 years imo.

As far as you go... whats up bro??? Yo if I dont have you on facebook man... add me yeah???

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/wordlife326?ref=profile

:D