"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How is it an awful theory? How else do you explain the woman pushing haza for a lynch all day randomly backing off and saying don’t kill him lmao. She realises that the best possible scenario is having haza alive tomorrow for an easier win, c’mon m8 you’re talking pure shite here

again, 3 different protective roles have flipped, there’s legit no reason to be “cautious” about protective roles and suggest shooting someone other than haza

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
(When you’re sure he’s scum I mean)

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Junk is most likely being set up as the final mislynch for scum to win. do not lynch her under any circumstances tomorrow if you're town.

Haza, Poyser, Rugrat, Evans and Doddsy are all more likely scum than her.
Why Doddsy

Ace

Reaction score
Did not call that flip at all. fuck.

alright so everyone wants to stick to Lethal despite another option becoming a possibility which is what I wanted to see and gives us something to look at after Haza's flip. let's lynch Lethal which is more of a sure thing as I don't think getting Haza right over lynching Lethal gives us a huge benefit for the risk.

Vote Lethal

@Big Man what is your stance on the above given Lethal's flip?

vote lethal
Vote: Lethal

@Tweet

:deandre

Surprised noone else has noted that there were two lethal votes within 3 minutes. Like I get that we were gonna lynch Lethal anyway but this pattern was conspicious.

Could easily be Haza realising he's a dead man and trying to drag Kajuh into it to make him look bad too.

I'm basically working from 100 pages behind. It would be impossible to replicate my town game here as I don't have a good feel for what's been going on. Perhaps that's why my scum team is a little disjointed.

I don't think Hank and Poyser are together. Doddsy MAYBE but I haven't minded him at all reading back. Ace and Brutus have felt fairly genuine. Big Man might be worth considering but he hasn't pinged me. Kajuh is very EH, there was one post that I thought seemed a little advanced for his level but then why would scum tell him to do that if it would just make him look coached. Also the claim situation made him more likely town.
not everything is a slip ffs. I want to replicate my town game as town so people know i'm town and so that I can be as effective as possible, relax
What do you read me? You're worse at reading me than anyone so that should be helpful for people
cba anymore but before I go Rugrat is 10000% non-town.

There's no way Tweet is a bastard enough host to have mine and his two roles together as town and then a gunsmith and cop together as town AND a scum bus driver. It's far too much misleading stuff

Haza's posting went straight down the sewer lmao. Feel like he unravelled and the Rugrat post seems like another seed he's sowing.

Welp look my hesitation was correct, who forced my hand Poyser v2 and Rugrat.
Right so people pushing heavily for the Lethal flip are my main suspects, they’ve been setting up exactly that, how kind of you to give us the scum plan.
Big Man I said he needed TO GO today
But no, you all don’t listen to me AGAIN. I should have stuck to my guns.
Yet I wanted to lynch the hated claim and you guys pushed me to lynch the cop. I hope you see how ridiculous you’re being.

This post-flip set of posts don't look good either. Trying really hard to distance herself from the mislynch and it feels forced. Not a fan.

@Poyser

How realistic is this:

Lethal was done for anyway. Junk was pushing Haza as a means to distance and to try and make her switch back to Lethal look natural / waste time to save Lethal via no-lynch?

Now she doesn't want him shot (after repeatedly telling us that the SK needs to shoot scum) and to lynch him tomorrow to try and get their W over the line?
@Ace Dalton what ya sayin' about the above?
i dont think the goal was ever to save lethal via mislynch but i could see the junk distancing haza thing tbh, particularly given my points above.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
ngl I hope Big Man is chatting pure shite as the "theory is fucking awful" line hurt :mjcry

Big Man

Reaction score
How is it an awful theory? How else do you explain the woman pushing haza for a lynch all day randomly backing off and saying don’t kill him lmao. She realises that the best possible scenario is having haza alive tomorrow for an easier win, c’mon m8 you’re talking pure shite here

again, 3 different protective roles have flipped, there’s legit no reason to be “cautious” about protective roles and suggest shooting someone other than haza
i'm talking about the theory, that Junk was buying time to get a no lynch :pogba

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Did not call that flip at all. fuck.

@Big Man what is your stance on the above given Lethal's flip?

:deandre

Surprised noone else has noted that there were two lethal votes within 3 minutes. Like I get that we were gonna lynch Lethal anyway but this pattern was conspicious.

Could easily be Haza realising he's a dead man and trying to drag Kajuh into it to make him look bad too.

Haza's posting went straight down the sewer lmao. Feel like he unravelled and the Rugrat post seems like another seed he's sowing.

This post-flip set of posts don't look good either. Trying really hard to distance herself from the mislynch and it feels forced. Not a fan.

i dont think the goal was ever to save lethal via mislynch but i could see the junk distancing haza thing tbh, particularly given my points above.

:WOW

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i'm talking about the theory, that Junk was buying time to get a no lynch :pogba

That was an alternative to her distancing from Haza by pushing him and then trying to naturally transition back to voting Lethal for the mislynch. Not the basis for the whole theory.

:pogba

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh I didn’t really pay attention to that part of it tbh, I was more on about the part where she backed off for the easier win tomorrow

I don’t think she wanted a no lynch, I think she just knew lethal would be lynched anyway and wanted to back away from it

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like as I thought about her trying to distance from Haza before moving back onto Lethal to mislynch, I considered "or could it be trying to get a no lynch"

Ace

Reaction score
I should clarify though that Haza is 100% the SK target tonight and anything else is stupid lol.

I disagree with Big Man on Junk but Haza is the priority before Junk.

other scum options off the top of my head are poyser, Kajuh, Doddsy.

I am pretty sure Big Man is town and EV/Brutus are both town reads too.

Rugrat and Haza are not t/t or s/s, but 3P makes it more complicated than a simple t/s. just use your brains on that one.

Big Man

Reaction score
okay I might have misunderstood the post.

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Ace

Reaction score
@Big Man could you pls give a concrete reads list like i did in my last post in case you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.