"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t know what roles scum have so idk. I’m being paranoid/cautious

I’m taking perspectives from other town and players, and Big Man v2 said that both Haza/Rugrat are unlikely to be scum together,I think they still might be Haza’s reaction looks better then Rugrat with the likely agenda of setting me up for the next lynch in mind but it’s also true I’m a coin flip.

Really idc as long as it’s Rugrat or Haza. Auto hammerer is just as annoying as Hated, but yes it’s a little less problematic either way.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Poyser

How realistic is this:

Lethal was done for anyway. Junk was pushing Haza as a means to distance and to try and make her switch back to Lethal look natural / waste time to save Lethal via no-lynch?

Now she doesn't want him shot (after repeatedly telling us that the SK needs to shoot scum) and to lynch him tomorrow to try and get their W over the line?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don’t know what roles scum have so idk. I’m being paranoid/cautious

I’m taking perspectives from other town and players, and Big Man v2 said that both Haza/Rugrat are unlikely to be scum together,I think they still might be Haza’s reaction looks better then Rugrat with the likely agenda of setting me up for the next lynch in mind but it’s also true I’m a coin flip.

Really idc as long as it’s Rugrat or Haza. Auto hammerer is just as annoying as Hated, but yes it’s a little less problematic either way.

If Haza flips scum, do you still think Rugrat is?

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean I was sure Lethal was scum too so I’m rethinking things.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Junk you're chatting pure shite if you claimed I'm setting up a mislynch already.

I said having a guilty cop result is a bad look, why do you disagree with that?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Lethal was cooked like a turkey, he was toast this phase or the next. I don't take much stock of interactions this phase.

Junkette

Reaction score
Junk you're chatting pure shite if you claimed I'm setting up a mislynch already.

I said having a guilty cop result is a bad look, why do you disagree with that?

Cause I’m town :draper2

Junkette

Reaction score
It’s a bad look sure but I wouldn’t be surprised if you vote me tomorrow without much thought considering you did the same with Lethal today and never once hesitated or thought his sanity might be in question unlike myself and Doddsy.

Junkette

Reaction score
Which means you probably knew he wasn’t full of shot and didn’t want to bring it up cause either today is a mislynch on myself or Lethal.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
It’s a bad look sure but I wouldn’t be surprised if you vote me tomorrow without much thought considering you did the same with Lethal today and never once hesitated or thought his sanity might be in question unlike myself and Doddsy.
So you think I'm scum based on events that haven't unfolded?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Do we think hated could be part of a five man scum team? hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.