"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser

How realistic is this:

Lethal was done for anyway. Junk was pushing Haza as a means to distance and to try and make her switch back to Lethal look natural / waste time to save Lethal via no-lynch?

Now she doesn't want him shot (after repeatedly telling us that the SK needs to shoot scum) and to lynch him tomorrow to try and get their W over the line?
:WOW

this doesn’t sound like a bad theory tbh. So from this perspective who’d be your team? Junk and I’m assuming Rugrat, who would be a 3rd? Doddsy?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
hey serial killer, shoot Junk plz

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:WOW

this doesn’t sound like a bad theory tbh. So from this perspective who’d be your team? Junk and I’m assuming Rugrat, who would be a 3rd? Doddsy?

Junk, Haza/Rugrat, Doddsy?

I'll be honest - I'm not experienced enough to have my own opinion around the setup spec for Haza & Rugrats voting modifiers and likeliness of both town, both scum etc etc. But I feel better about Rugrat than Haza based on play and interactions.

3rd team member is my least confident. I'm null on Doddsy and v2 you tbh. I think my concern around you is more paranoia after you tricked me last game.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'd consider Kajuh as the 3rd as well tbh. Or SK - but SK only because the OMB kill felt like a poor choice.

Big Man

Reaction score
Evans, you realise Poyser is highly likely scum right? you even had him as a scum read and now you're tagging him asking for thoughts on your theories :deandre

@SK definetely do NOT shoot Junk. Evans is probably scum as well tbh. I don't understand how you'd suggest shooting anyone other than Haza.

Big Man

Reaction score
Junk is most likely being set up as the final mislynch for scum to win. do not lynch her under any circumstances tomorrow if you're town.

Haza, Poyser, Rugrat, Evans and Doddsy are all more likely scum than her.

Big Man

Reaction score
yeah okay Poyser is deifinetely scum. man said it's a good theory when it's a fucking awful theory.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Big Man and Ace, what’re your final reads. One of you are going to be killed this phase most likely.

Haza, Rugrat, Evans, and Doddsy are scum team + SK imo

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
yeah okay Poyser is deifinetely scum. man said it's a good theory when it's a fucking awful theory.

:francis

Is he fucking with me again

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@SK definetely do NOT shoot Junk. Evans is probably scum as well tbh. I don't understand how you'd suggest shooting anyone other than Haza.

it was just banter

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Although Poyser has taken more of a backseat rather leading like he usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.