"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yet I wanted to lynch the hated claim and you guys pushed me to lynch the cop. I hope you see how ridiculous you’re being.

:heston

God you're snippy aren't ya

Junkette

Reaction score
:heston

God you're snippy aren't ya

Most people are here tbf

Like I put the numbers up as to why even if Haza was town we should lynch him today.

Haza ain’t a bad kill cause he Hated, but scum are expecting it and while I don’t think they have protection cause of the bus driver, they might, so ADJUST.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
FWIW I'm yellow town and my character is not a bad person

Big Man

Reaction score
Yes, a coin flip chance of being scum doesn't look good.

@Big Man talking nothing but pure shite too, if he disagrees. It's not as though you're clear of PoE, so yes, you are in my PoE.
Evans literally said 'we're lynching Junk tomorrow' you plum. are you even reading the thread?

Junkette

Reaction score
Ok cause Big Man pointed out blue town was law enforcement

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Evans literally said 'we're lynching Junk tomorrow' you plum. are you even reading the thread?

tbf I jumped the gun after seeing "3x cop" and not a paranoid cop, didn't bother reading the rest of the flip

:bosque

Junkette

Reaction score
You know who else shifted directions during the first CP wagon? Rugrat with his vote on Mikey :lelbron

Then he votes Big Man and ‘trolls’ the entire wagon.

They’re probably aligned. Rugrat and CP I mean

You gonna readjust your reads now @Poyser

Told you I wasn’t scum with Lethal, now you know this too.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I need to readjust, I’ll do some reading but it’s probably gonna be in the morning as ive had a pretty shitty day and I’m super tired

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
You are aware that if Lethal doesn't get lynched it means we trust his result and then lynch you lol

Also, Big Man how do you find time to post on tenable, in here and in the QT :rippedcal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Most people are here tbf

Like I put the numbers up as to why even if Haza was town we should lynch him today.

Haza ain’t a bad kill cause he Hated, but scum are expecting it and while I don’t think they have protection cause of the bus driver, they might, so ADJUST.
Wait hang on a minute, you just spent a whole day phase arguing haza HAS to die because he’s definitely scum and that even if he’s town he’s the best lynch because of his role and now you’re saying not to shoot him? That makes no sense

how could they adjust with the bus driver dead? Town have had a Jailkeeper and bodyguard flip already so again, how could they adjust?

Status
Not open for further replies.