"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
also just fyi i feel like lethal is just doubling down on this insane cop spec given the investigative roles we already have, i dont think this is legit.

Ace

Reaction score
oh and im jill tuck and am the x-shot motivator odo spoke about yesterday. i motivated him n1 which is how he knew obv.

Ace

Reaction score
@Haza @Lethal @Rugrat pls full claim if you haven't already and (re)post any reads lists. [And everyone else should too but im most interested in these three today]

I'm probably just voting Lethal today but I'm interested by this Haza/Rugrat situation too.

Side note: I agree that SK shooting OMB was a bad play and I think there is info to be gleamed from this as to who would have made this poor play.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Did you post a read list last night? I can't find it.

If not, why not, , and if yes, pls post.

No, because I wasn't bothered. Still no because I cannot be bothered to post a reads list for a town that want to hang their cop.

@Haza @Lethal @Rugrat pls full claim if you haven't already and (re)post any reads lists. [And everyone else should too but im most interested in these three today]

I'm probably just voting Lethal today but I'm interested by this Haza/Rugrat situation too.

Side note: I agree that SK shooting OMB was a bad play and I think there is info to be gleamed from this as to who would have made this poor play.

I can't help the mechanism of the fucking role that I was given. Junk was my target, result says my target is guilty. My flavour suggests I fabricated evidence to help convict innocent people, so why not entertain the possibility of it being paranoid?

You were searching for my read list but missed my claim and actions?

also @Rugrat to answer your question more excellently - I was suss of Junk for pressing the issue on a lynch for the claimed cop, hiding behind the confidence of Odo and Poyser. Screamed of opportunistic scum looking to remove a role that isn't pleasant to them. This same tactic was employed by Jeff, tweet and Evans in Norse Mafia, where I was the cop, and they were the only 3 pushing for my lynch. Obviously Odo flipping town (and being confirmed town by desperado) negates it being all scum, but she was the one who stuck out like a sore thumb. I then said in thread that I was thinking about visiting her, to which she responded by asking why I would announce that in the thread.

Vote: Junk

I can't be fucked bothering with semantics on the role PM or the implications of insanity or whatever, I have the result that I was given. Her play has been opportunistic and always searching for a safety net.

But hey, i'm just a braindead fuckhead who speaks utter shit. Lynch me and be down your cop and another town number. Go for it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

If you were interested by the Haza/Rugrat situation wouldn't you know we had both claimed?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If Ace is scum lethal COULD be town. Still a big ask. Still voting lethal.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Everyone claim that has not already. Someone give me a list of claims

This shouldn't be too difficult now.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Ace

Reaction score
No, because I wasn't bothered. Still no because I cannot be bothered to post a reads list for a town that want to hang their cop.

I can't help the mechanism of the fucking role that I was given. Junk was my target, result says my target is guilty. My flavour suggests I fabricated evidence to help convict innocent people, so why not entertain the possibility of it being paranoid?

You were searching for my read list but missed my claim and actions?

No, I'm just asking people to full claim, and specifically mentioned the people who are my chief options today. LIke Big Man (i think it was him) claimed 1 role and not the other; i'm giving people the chance to claim everything.

Also in the above quoted post you mention your flavour and the possibility of being paranoid, and suggest we should entertain the possibility, but below you are saying you can't be arsed worrying about that possibility:
also @Rugrat to answer your question more excellently - I was suss of Junk for pressing the issue on a lynch for the claimed cop, hiding behind the confidence of Odo and Poyser. Screamed of opportunistic scum looking to remove a role that isn't pleasant to them. This same tactic was employed by Jeff, tweet and Evans in Norse Mafia, where I was the cop, and they were the only 3 pushing for my lynch. Obviously Odo flipping town (and being confirmed town by desperado) negates it being all scum, but she was the one who stuck out like a sore thumb. I then said in thread that I was thinking about visiting her, to which she responded by asking why I would announce that in the thread.

Vote: Junk

I can't be fucked bothering with semantics on the role PM or the implications of insanity or whatever, I have the result that I was given. Her play has been opportunistic and always searching for a safety net.

But hey, i'm just a braindead fuckhead who speaks utter shit. Lynch me and be down your cop and another town number. Go for it.

What do you think is more likely - that you were driven, or that you are insane?

And are you considering both possibilities or not?

Ace

Reaction score
If you were interested by the Haza/Rugrat situation wouldn't you know we had both claimed?
I do know you've both claimed. see above - wanting people to confirm full claims. just want everything on the table.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also in the above quoted post you mention your flavour and the possibility of being paranoid, and suggest we should entertain the possibility, but below you are saying you can't be arsed worrying about that possibility:

What do you think is more likely - that you were driven, or that you are insane?

And are you considering both possibilities or not?

Exactly. It was a point of discussion yesterday because I'd never received a result from a dead player before, so found it curious. Given the result was ambiguous as "your target is guilty" led to some hesitation, but ultimately I went with the data presented. I cannot be arsed going over the nonsense again today.

I believe it was established that CP drove himself with Poyser, hence the guilty result

I'm not considering anything other than voting Junk for a lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.