"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
this Haza guy just talking pure shite. you said your claim would confirm you :kobe

Big Man

Reaction score
that's plausible I guess.

it's dissapointing that OMB didn't want to shoot lethal.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I can rep in if needed

Big Man

Reaction score
I don't really buy Rugrat as a passive auto hammerer with my role because that means town could get me 2 votes off majority looking for a claim and I would die
but his role is most likely legit as you've said yourself. even if he's scum town could get you to 2 votes off and you would die as long as he's alive which doesn't sound plausible.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
but his role is most likely legit as you've said yourself. even if he's scum town could get you to 2 votes off and you would die as long as he's alive which doesn't sound plausible.
True. I guess it's just bad setup either way unless it is balanced elsewhere. We should finish mass-claim so you can at least find out if there's something that balances it out.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Vote Lethal

I'll post a read back/list when I can during work tomorrow. Not opposed to lynching Haza either, I just prefer Lethal at this juncture. One post that stuck out to me was how he knew immediately there was "fuckery" with CP & Poyser. Looked prepared.

I disagree with the way he claimed being alignment indicative, I think that was him being stubborn with Junk who was tryna get her fair share on his wagon. My only hesitation with Lethal is that I actually can buy the "guilty (non-town) or not guilty (town)" cop role.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Yeah no, we are lynching Lethal first. We should mass claim as well, heavily suss should go first.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Interesting he’s only started questioning my role now, not when I initially claimed lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Interesting he’s only started questioning my role now, not when I initially claimed lol
This is a lie. I immediately said I thought you were scum when you claimed

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Don't buy it having multiple shots either

Its likely his role is what he said but I think that's a claimble Scum thing. Don't think its a town role in this case
Here

Status
Not open for further replies.