"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
who would you lynch tomorrow poyser?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
and youve got lethal, evans and who as your 3? Junk or Haza?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’d go junk over haza as I think junk’s reaction to the info from lethal smelled like bullshit, as well as the stuff around the big man wagon tbh

I’m not sure haza goes out of his way to call cp confirmed town if they’re aligned which is the clincher for me despite the fact he’s been talking pure shit all game, also not sure he takes on magic of all people either really as I don’t remember haza being bold as scum, but his claim is certainly gonna be interesting after everything he’s said.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I’d go junk over haza as I think junk’s reaction to the info from lethal smelled like bullshit, as well as the stuff around the big man wagon tbh

I’m not sure haza goes out of his way to call cp confirmed town if they’re aligned which is the clincher for me despite the fact he’s been talking pure shit all game, also not sure he takes on magic of all people either really as I don’t remember haza being bold as scum, but his claim is certainly gonna be interesting after everything he’s said.

I've taken on Magic and talked pure shite to him as scum before so to say I wouldn't be bold enough to do it is inaccurate as there is history. I think it was James Bond but would have to check.

Also for the little it's worth Lethal and Evans were my first scum reads on Day 1.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I've taken on Magic and talked pure shite to him as scum before so to say I wouldn't be bold enough to do it is inaccurate as there is history. I think it was James Bond but would have to check.

Also for the little it's worth Lethal and Evans were my first scum reads on Day 1.
I didn’t play that game, will have to go and read it lol

probably won’t ngl

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton
3. Mi$$ Bli$$ v2
4. Ricky Bobby
5. Doddsy

10. NotBrutus
11. Lethal Banks
13. Big Man v2
14. Poyser v2
15. Raidokken
16. Kajuh
17. Odo

Evans' lack of content push was bleugh, as was his debate with Magic.

Ace has been posting fairly open thoughts congruent with his last town game, I don't think he's scum.

Junk has seemed similar to her previous life, but it's difficult to get a read on her in her fairly limited time alive.

As mentioned at the start of the thread, OMB wouldn't be posting speculative fakes at the beginning of the thread.

Lethal is scum because I don't see a cop and gunsmith existing together, I'd have an easier time believing that a colour cop of some sort would exist.

I haven't noticed Brutus tbh.

Big Man was making some good posts, so I'd be averse to lynching him at least for now.

Haza seemed town for his play around the Big Man wagon, surely he'd have been more amicable particularly when relating to conducting a mislynch.

Kajuh claimed vengeful when he had no need to

Odo I believe to be the jailer over desperadogate

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I didn’t play that game, will have to go and read it lol

probably won’t ngl

I think post 1366 was referring to me pushing him as scum without really having a case and just to try and get people suspecting him, he said something like "haza i cant tell are you trying to push me or just trying to make me look bad ", especially this game when people will be on their most alert WRT to him and willing to be paranoid about him I wouldn't hesitate . I don't think you reading my town for it isn't genuine in this case but it's definitely inaccurate as I've gone after stronger players as scum before

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I really hate this :deandre

WIFOM and all but would a scum Lethal want a scum Magic or Poyser on his team? I’m reading Poyser based off of Mitch’s posts.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
WIFOM and all but would a scum Lethal want a scum Magic or Poyser on his team? I’m reading Poyser based off of Mitch’s posts.

Having just convincingly won with them, thats probably a safe assumption

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
End of Night 2

Once again, you awaken to a massacre.
Two bodies lay dead on the ground, two islands in a sea of blood.
You find the tape recorders and play them...

Welcome to Saw Mafia!

You are Special Agent Peter Strahm, Town Aligned

03 - Strahm.jpg

Role: 2x Vigilante

Peter Strahm is an FBI agent who alongside his partner Lindsey Perez was put on the Jigsaw case when the local police force appeared to be overburdened with it.
A hotheaded and sometimes reckless individual, Strahm often acts on his own in pursuit of those he suspects to be criminals.

Up to twice during the course of this game you may attempt to kill another player at night.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Welcome to Saw Mafia!

You are Supervisory Special Agent Dan Erickson, Town Aligned

05 - Erickson.jpg

Role: 3x Jailkeeper

Dan Erickson is an FBI investigator and the supervisor of Special Agents Strahm and Perez after they take on the Jigsaw case.
A respectable agent, Erickson usually stays in the back row and takes care of the overall strategy that he and his agents are going to apply.

Up to three times during the course of this game you may target a player at night and put them in jail.
Doing so will prevent them from using their role, as well as protect them from getting killed or trapped that night.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Day 3 has begun. You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.
With 11 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.​

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Scum team fear the character spec tbh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score