"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
youre arguing that a scum team has never realised one of them will likely die, so try to make the other look good in the process?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
youre arguing that a scum team has never realised one of them will likely die, so try to make the other look good in the process?
oh right, it wasn't clear to me what your post meant initially

Big Man

Reaction score
I think I have to bring @NotBrutus back into null. he's just coasted off his early town reads, and I actually thought he asked meaningful questions when I gave him the town read but now that I'm looking at his posts all he did was ask people their thoughts on other players and didn't give any opinion on anything. the only meaningful thing he did was sus Hank for repeatedely moving his vote.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Hello I'm still outside of my home so can't provide reads, happy to provide photographic evidence to verify

Big Man

Reaction score
vote lethal

the smelliest of the votes on me imo
Mind helping me absolve myself of all blame with your direct permission to reluctantly vote CP Odo

lol!
gotta be scum in big man/lethal/showtime there are always scum who show hesitance to vote me or give me generous town reads when I'm being pushed
CP's posts on Lethal. I think CP would have been wary of being lynched at this point so distancing is definetely something he would have been thinking about, and the reasoning he's used is a bit weak so it wouldn't have worked as a diversion wagon. re the last post I didn't even show any hesitance to vote CP and I don't think magic did either and we were both town. lethal is the only one who actually showed hesitance so it looks like he just wanted to put other names in there. throughout the game the only other people he pushed outside of lethal were Odo, me v1 and Magic. I have my doubts that he'd want to have pushed 4 town players before the end of night 1.

Big Man

Reaction score
Ok well I wrote out a post saying we should lynch lethal instead so kinda glad he didn’t actually rep me in until after the phase had finished lmao

99.9% sure lethal is full of shit too tho.
He’s been full of shit all game.
Not only that but we are not having a cop as well as magic and big man’s roles, we just aren’t. I’m not buying insane or paranoid cop spec sorry. Not to mention lethals play today lmao like he comes in chatting shite and refusing to claim and then claims anyway and then once everyone realises the bus driver theory is a crock of shit he goes straight to redirector spec as if any scum team is gonna redirect lethal lmao.

Not to mention he comes in with this apparently confusing result but he “votes to lynch” CP immediately instead of waiting to try and clear it up and ask for thoughts which shows it was obviously predetermined.
Also fairly sure junk is scum (assuming I’m right) because she was literally talking about how lethals info was fake whilst voting along with the result lmfao
don't think this reasoning really lines up. claiming fake info on a teammate who is about to be lynched is a thing. seems like forced reasoning to continue a scum read from your first life tbh.

Big Man

Reaction score
Cheers brah

I’m not voting CP until he arrives with his bus driver usage.

No way scum CP announces he’s bus driving himself in the thread as scum and does it with an obvious shot for cop/kill/protection.

Also, if he bus drove himself with Poyser and Poyser was shot - CP would be dead no? Or does it only go way one normally? (Just finished a night shift so excuse stupidity here)
:deandre

Big Man

Reaction score
1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton
3. PHEN0M Mi$$ Bli$$ v2
4. Ricky Bobby
5. Doddsy
9. Rugrat
10. NotBrutus
11. Lethal Banks
14. MitchJo Rawley Poyser v2
15. Raidokken
16. Kajuh
17. Odo

Rugrat the weakest of the town leans. if Haza doesn't have a claim that pretty much confirms him like he said he does, then put him as the 3rd scum read.

Big Man

Reaction score
actually Haza already started to backtrack and seemed to imply we'll still his lynch his claim so I'll put him as a red as well.

Big Man

Reaction score
I still don't really get Doddsy flipping Rugrat from a scum read to town just for defending himself. he also gave me a town read after I made like 2 posts after repping in and all I did was sus someone he was reading as town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I haven't claimed at all
actually Haza already started to backtrack and seemed to imply we'll still his lynch his claim so I'll put him as a red as well.
I haven't backtracked at all

Big Man

Reaction score
anyway, leaving the office probably won't be on until night. If Odo decides to wagon me just assume you'd never lynch my claim and don't :)
if you're town you're gonna lead us down a very sticky path and given my claim will never be lynched and i'm in the town cp camp you're pretty much gonna break up any semblance of unity town might have here...I think you know that though, it's mostly just for IF you're town lol
to
Lol I was being sarcastic. I fully expect to be lynched tomorrow for being wrong on CP
It is OP af yes but people will want to lynch me to prove the results anyway which is fine also
so I disagree.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
to

so I disagree.
you'll lynch my claim now because i'm on the wrong side of the CP lynch so you won't believe my results without lyching me presumably. I think previously you'd have lynched my results first

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Who you shooting tonight Rugrat?

Status
Not open for further replies.