"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
breh, 1) dont direct the vig at a claimed busdriver that if he's scum will direct away from himself 2) why would he admit that?
1) good point tbf, my bad.
2) No idea but I don't see why he makes that post as town, even given CP is a troll.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i shouted people to do what in norse on day 1?

no lynch? cause i sure wasnt trying to force people in a direction. yall gotta stop making shit up.

^does that look like im forcing my way?

:heston

You were absolutely barking at people to follow you

Junkette

Reaction score
Finished typing up my reads, ISO’d a few people, and gonna go to bed soon more then likely, I’ll the post the rest of my reads during day.

I wanna ISO a few more people and will probably do that tomorrow.

Showtime

Reaction score
i just reviewed my posts in norse and advise anyone else to do the same. hank is as full of shit as one can be. got any other prime examples, hank?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i just reviewed my posts in norse and advise anyone else to do the same. hank is as full of shit as one can be. got any other prime examples, hank?

Go fuck yourself :trumpout

he had 4 votes

i wanted to see who would follow on an easy tkok wagon and who wouldn't considering literally nothing else was going on.

yall need to stop trying to read me because this is legit garbage. literally trust my reads and we'll do fine and no i dont speak like this as scum. game is garbage enough without you guys trying to read into me doing town reads. i swear cp has made this same "I DONT TRUST THAT TOWN READ" case every single time out even though, as established, i make a lot of town reads and they're more often than not quite right. literally his reaction further cemented that he's most likely town.

like for real, stop being bad. stop trying to push me. yall trash. just follow. dont need yall trash in my life.

Showtime

Reaction score
Go fuck yourself :trumpout

so i did a reaction test that didnt result in a lynch and youre trying to say that's me forcing my way?

later on in the day phase i said not to lynch haza and just settle for a no lynch as i thought he was town. any other points you want to try to shittly make my guy.

dont tell me to go fuck myself because you got shit tier case making ability and try to retcon what happened.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So now you're moving the goal posts.

At first I thought you did not say or at all try to get people to follow you?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
so i did a reaction test that didnt result in a lynch and youre trying to say that's me forcing my way?

later on in the day phase i said not to lynch haza and just settle for a no lynch as i thought he was town. any other points you want to try to shittly make my guy.

dont tell me to go fuck myself because you got shit tier case making ability and try to retcon what happened.

Bruh, the whole point was "Magic was barking at people to follow him" - you then said "No I wasn't, you're full of shit!" and I've just shown you a fucking post saying "FOLLOW ME"

:heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I have no idea why you're justifying your actions from the game to me, I don't care. It's irrelevant. The only point we're discussing is whether or not you barked at people to follow you as town.

Ya did.

Showtime

Reaction score
Anyone can go look at that game and see I don't bark orders at people trying to follow me.to get my way in a lynch, which is what the discussion was. Go take your tier garbage shit somewhere else Evans.

Showtime

Reaction score
The post also isn't telling people to follow me. It's saying I wanted to see who would follow me. Again y'all need to just accept you're wrong when you literally face shit that shows you're wrong, not try to throw a "I'm still right, look".

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Again y'all need to just accept you're wrong when you literally face shit that shows you're wrong, not try to throw a "I'm still right, look".

That's exactly what ya doing right now.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Status
Not open for further replies.