"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
This looks juicy, so I'll read the Magic/Evans discourse and provide thoughts

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Hmm. I don't really see the point in the discussion. It's a relatively off hand comment about Doddsy about something that from my knowledge is NAI - I'd say the bigger issue is directing power roles. Nobody is really going to go through and read the posts in detail of a previous game, when people often struggle enough in current games lol. It does seem Magic was barking people to follow him, but if it was for the purpose of a reaction test not a lynch then I can understand why he doesn't consider that to be Odo-style leading for what he wants.

"clogging up the thread" - one could say

Showtime

Reaction score
Again y'all need to just accept you're wrong when you literally face shit that shows you're wrong, not try to throw a "I'm still right, look".

That's exactly what ya doing right now.
No. Let me speak plain English for you because you must be slow

You said I bark for people to follow me and said it doddsy who said I was just letting things happen. You said just letting things happen is my scum meta and I try to take control as town.

The example game you gave had me saying not to lynch haza day 1 as he was a strong town read of mine and was going to flip town. I also flat out said I'd follow someone else if they had a good case or read as I had nothing.

That directly contradicts the point you were trying to make that I assert control as town and try to get my way (in this game it would be my own direction for a lynch).

The last time I tried asserting that much control on day 1 would be marvel mafia which was jan or Feb of 2019 aka almost two years

Now get your garbage bin level case out here of here.

Reactions: Junkette

Showtime

Reaction score
Hmm. I don't really see the point in the discussion. It's a relatively off hand comment about Doddsy about something that from my knowledge is NAI - I'd say the bigger issue is directing power roles. Nobody is really going to go through and read the posts in detail of a previous game, when people often struggle enough in current games lol. It does seem Magic was barking people to follow him, but if it was for the purpose of a reaction test not a lynch then I can understand why he doesn't consider that to be Odo-style leading for what he wants.

Letting people try to control the narrative and ascribe metas to you that you don't possess is a slippery slope that could lead to a mislynch. He's trying to convince doddsy that his meta read of me is wrong on a game where what he's suggesting didn't actually happen. There's a point to stomping this shit out before it becomes a massive fire.

And I wasn't asking anyone to read any posts in detail. I had about 50 posts on day 1 in my first life as town that game. Not hard to look through.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
man got this defensive over a reaction test and a meta that he got proved lying about :WOW

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Follow me on what? You were scum that game trying to make me look bad. Are you doing the same hank? Cause I'm asking what was I trying to push.

i've already told you that the content is irrelevant.

I thought you didn't tell anyone to follow you?

:hayden3

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

See, it's being blown up into a large argument which I don't understand why - but sure, I'll take blame for being involved too.

I was merely disagreeing with Doddsy with my own interpretation of Magics meta. Suddenly now my "point" is now an entire "case" and I proved him wrong :heston

Showtime

Reaction score
i've already told you that the content is irrelevant.

I thought you didn't tell anyone to follow you?

:hayden3

seems like you're trying to anger me, evans. also from norse, where you were scum and i was town:

e-v
Person was signed in when posted

09-08-2020
12:53 PM ET (US)
Magic getting angry falls perfectly into me saying it's exactly like he was in Poysers game :heston

e-v

09-08-2020
12:56 PM ET (US)
I'll do what I suggested and prove my role (being unable to vote) on Magic as it's the active wagon.
Once he hits 10, I can hammer to prove the DV side then.

e-v

09-08-2020
01:03 PM ET (US)
Lynch Magic D1, shoot Poyser N1

:heston

are you just playing to the same strategy again? poyser's game is where you also tried to big up how you caught me as the sk when it was kinda obvious i was aligned with xenus based on one of his posts where he linked us, which had absolutely nothing to do with my meta or ability to read me that you hang up on and you also fell back on in this game. are you scum pulling the same shit hank?

if not let me rephrase what i said in norse which is that you're too much of a trash player to make a difference to me when im scum and to stay out of my way while i catch scum, something you failed to do all last game.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:pals: going strong there Magic.

Go take a break.

Showtime

Reaction score
Nah, go bother someone else. I repped back into that game as indy and aside from being busy, didn't have much energy to play in norse after that.

Last 4 scum draws, didn't really feel like playing all that much and was hardly into the game, especially in comparison to that day 1 in norse.

this game im completely caught up, essentially the top poster because odo's are filled with one line posts and been putting quite a bit of effort into doing well for town so maybe, idk just maybe, yall can be smart and just read the player trying by far the hardest town because i haven't tried this hard as scum in a god damn minute because i dont need to try this hard as scum to win. it aint that complicated

Reactions: Junkette

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Nah, go bother someone else. I repped back into that game as indy and aside from being busy, didn't have much energy to play in norse after that.

Last 4 scum draws, didn't really feel like playing all that much and was hardly into the game, especially in comparison to that day 1 in norse.

this game im completely caught up, essentially the top poster because odo's are filled with one line posts and been putting quite a bit of effort into doing well for town so maybe, idk just maybe, yall can be smart and just read the player trying by far the hardest town because i haven't tried this hard as scum in a god damn minute because i dont need to try this hard as scum to win. it aint that complicated

bruh look how angry and how much of a dick you're being over a fucking meta tell that I disputed with COLD HARD EVIDENCE

Go take a break and chill out. No need to insult people because you don't like their opinions.

:trumpout

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I didn’t bother reading anything overnight sorry

magic, what’s Evans angle here? I assume you’ve still got him on your shitlist

Status
Not open for further replies.