"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
he's not barking at people to follow which he does pretty frequent as scum

This is not true. Magic V1 in Norse was town and absolutely barking at people to follow him.

In fact, Magics last few games here have been majority scum and those were the games he wasn't barking at people to follow him (Prison Break,Castlevania, MTG) :heston

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Any other reads?

Feeling good on Big Man v2, yourself, Ace, Haza, Odo obviously, and OMB

Feeling bad on Rugrat, Poyser and CP

Feeling null on the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Eh? I didn't town read any of you I just took more of a focus on Ruggers because he looked significantly more sus at the time. I dunno how my posts would have been construed as cowardly either as I outright pushed someone
Rugrats stemmed from me pushing him earlier and how he responded to it, I did have him as scum earlier. Magic I've found to be genuine in his reads he's giving, and he's not barking at people to follow which he does pretty frequent as scum

What changed your read on Rugrat?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Feeling good on Big Man v2, yourself, Ace, Haza, Odo obviously, and OMB

Feeling bad on Rugrat, Poyser and CP

Feeling null on the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why? x9

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't think Ruggers is scum anymore tbh I liked his fire up when I pushed him earlier.

I lost all my quotes on the readback because tapatalk is big smelly.

From what I remember, big man claiming 1-shot as opposed to X shot is highly strange. 1 because big man knows you don't do it. 2. Because he knows that as either alignment. The only way I can factor that out is he's trying to buy at least 1 day and is possible janitor or something along those lines, a role that he wants to get off before he goes. So I'm pretty fine with big man

I don't really see haza as scum who I remember was sussed. People posting "shite" doesn't really mean they're scum, he seems pretty genuine to me for the most part and I'm not getting that vibe off.

ah ignore my prev Doddsy for what changed your read on Rugrat.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
This is not true. Magic V1 in Norse was town and absolutely barking at people to follow him.

In fact, Magics last few games here have been majority scum and those were the games he wasn't barking at people to follow him (Prison Break,Castlevania, MTG) :heston

I've always associated it more with his scum game, perhaps I'm outdated tbh

ah ignore my prev Doddsy for what changed your read on Rugrat.
It's in pretty early pages I believe if you want to see the difference between his play before and after the push

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I've always associated it more with his scum game, perhaps I'm outdated tbh

It's in pretty early pages I believe if you want to see the difference between his play before and after the push

It was a reason I was sussing him last game (around page 74-75) because he appeared to be trying to lead town but not willing to get into the trenches and fight himself which was very different to Norse where him and Flay tagteamed and kept telling people to follow them.

Ace

Reaction score
Outside of the Magic botch/incident/whatever, surprisingly little happened overnight.

On the Magic thing, I'm interested to hear what people think the chances are of it being a genuine slip vs an honest mistake.

I ask because it feels like a slip but I know I have a history of focusing too much on things like this such as in colourgate in star wars mafia. And I've been reading Magic as town based on play until this point which confuses matters further

Ace

Reaction score
I'm also kinda curious about the number of town reads on me since I'm usually POE and I don't think there's been much reason to think differently this game.

Showtime

Reaction score

i shouted people to do what in norse on day 1?

no lynch? cause i sure wasnt trying to force people in a direction. yall gotta stop making shit up.

^does that look like im forcing my way?

Status
Not open for further replies.