"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
why rugrat and magic as town?
Rugrats stemmed from me pushing him earlier and how he responded to it, I did have him as scum earlier. Magic I've found to be genuine in his reads he's giving, and he's not barking at people to follow which he does pretty frequent as scum

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm general I distance very well also not talking to you

^distancing like dat?

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't understand why you didn't just vote him though? like even if you're not going to push it I don't really understand why you wouldn't vote. you already mentioned you preferred him, it's not like if you vote people are all of a sudden going to flock to the wagon without explaining, they'd still have to make their own decision, certainly more of a decision when there was only 1 wagon with any sort of momentum.

i mean i dont really have a reason outside of what i said. just didnt vote.

Big Man

Reaction score
Rugrats stemmed from me pushing him earlier and how he responded to it, I did have him as scum earlier. Magic I've found to be genuine in his reads he's giving, and he's not barking at people to follow which he does pretty frequent as scum
what was it specifically? the points he made refuting your case or his behaviour?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
not sure why you think you're above giving anything away about your teammate/s. nobody is that good, especially when their teammates are wagoned and you have to play around it.
I'm mostly just fucking around about my scum ability anyone with a brain and discord can see that, the point im making is thinking me and CP are S/S is laughable because then you'd have to assume i was Blue

Showtime

Reaction score
Any specific reads or the lot?

why do you think cp and haza are town. i know you brought up, in regards to cp, claiming busdriver and how he might not want to do that as scum but i want like gameplay wise evidence as to him being town.

what do you think of his approach to lethal/does it remind you have poyser's approach to lethal last game?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
what was it specifically? the points he made refuting your case or his behaviour?
Mostly the behaviour. His points were backed up by others as well which contributed, but mainly I liked the way he responded

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Most likely thing is I'm not making sense because I've read about 20 of 100+ pages and spent the rest of the time answering magics repetitive questions and going over things I've said multiple times

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
why do you think cp and haza are town. i know you brought up, in regards to cp, claiming busdriver and how he might not want to do that as scum but i want like gameplay wise evidence as to him being town.
it's just the claim wrt SeePee.

I think if Haza is scum, I don't see him creating such a big problem with regards to hammering.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
it's just the claim wrt SeePee.

I think if Haza is scum, I don't see him creating such a big problem with regards to hammering.
How was it a problem lol. I literally said I still fully expected the lynch to happen and it did, easily

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
He was pretty clearly the lynch, so it was odd you wouldn't go along with it.
But I didn't cause a problem so using that as a reason to town read me is very odd

Big Man

Reaction score
I'm mostly just fucking around about my scum ability anyone with a brain and discord can see that, the point im making is thinking me and CP are S/S is laughable because then you'd have to assume i was Blue
I don’t agree that town reading a teammate and then making a mistake in regards to your thought process would make you Blue. it’s a mistake, and anybody can make a mistake. you’re trying to say you and CP can’t be aligned as scum because you’re good at distancing from your teammates. I don’t think you should be cleared if CP flips scum because that’s essentially saying we should disregard any of your posts about or at a scum flip.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
MAGIC WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO

Status
Not open for further replies.